hahjahja get ur panties ready

written 12:07 am to 1:45 am
best read aloud with friends

it had been a few years. dipper was now older, 17 specifically. it was summer, obviously, because why would he be at uncle stan's house during school? he had missed this place--he always did. he didn't like school that much, he always would've rather been in gravity falls despite all the drama that went on there. though, after he had made a deal with bill a few years back, all the drama really calmed down. dipper wore a chain around his neck with a triangle on it, but it wasn't just any gay eboy necklace. bill was inside of it.

the deal was that, if bill could be with him always, be able to look and comment on absolutely everything in his head, he'd stay away from trouble. it wasn't a very fun deal, but bill always had an interest in the boy. after all, after dipper dies, bill would be free anyway. and dipper didn't mind that much either--bill didn't annoy him often.

"dipper!" called his annoying sister, mabel. she had gotten hot over the years. she was also a thot, but that's okay because she wouldn't let anyone give her any stds or babies. she just liked sex with sexy girls. yeah, she's a lesbian now. she fucked that asian girl sometimes.

"what?" dipper called back, yelling from his room. he had been reading a book on his bed.

there wasn't any response for about 5 seconds, then she called out again. "nevermind!"

dipper rolled his eyes, going back to his book. then, a boner came outta nowhere. he really hated being a guy sometimes, these random boners really wouldn't leave him alone.

usually, dipper would take off his necklace, put it somewhere like a drawer or under his bed for a few moments so he could relieve himself without bill being there. as long as he wasn't wearing the necklace, bill wasn't in his head. this time, though, dipper most likely just forgot. so, there he was, his hand already down his pants with the darn gay triangle necklace around his neck there.

dipper was just starting to get into it, stroking softly and thinking of hot stuff, when bill had appeared.

"pines~!" rang bill's always eerie, echoey giggle that came out of everywhere and nowhere at once.

dipper's arm had never moved so fast in his life. it shot out of his pants, eyes wide and face red as he began to realize that he hadn't taken his necklace off. he cursed under his breath.

"i see you're busy... but i simply couldn't help but come out!" bill spoke, all while enjoying looking at the face dipper was making. "you know, it get's very boring in that necklace..." he trailed off, stretching his tiny arms and legs. he made his cane thing disappear.

"please don't talk about it. go back in, i'm gonna put you in my drawer," dipper muttered, biting his cheeks. he was very embarrassed, this had never happened before.

"aww, what~?" the triangle whined. "i'm not going back in, pines."

of course he wouldn't. the days were going back smoothly, too smoothly—he should have guessed something like this would happen.

"bill..." dipper was close to just begging. he was hard, which was obvious from the tent between his legs, and he wanted it to go away. he needed to masturbate and this annoying fucking triangle wouldn't let him.

bill thought for a moment, his hums seeming to buzz around the whole room. then, bill got a bright idea. "dipper, what do you say about a little fun~?" he cooed. "see, we get horny too sometimes. and i've been in there for so long, i really don't even get to have any fun. so..." bill started floating closer to the other, dipper simply crawling back until his head softly hit the wall behind his bed. he was on his pillows. "why don't i help you~?" quite suddenly, a bright light appeared.