Secret proposal trip/day 1

So I can't believe the time has actually come today is February 10th jens birthday is tomorrow and in 3 days I will be proposing to her.

I went and picked up the ring yesterday so that's all set I did tell Jen about her birthday trip a couple of days ago and she's just excited to get out a town for a couple of days and spend her birthday in France.

We have to leave for the airport in about 10 minutes and I want to document every part of this trip to lol back on as some of the most amazing man days of my life.

I really quickly text court and let her know

David: hey court Jen and I are leaving for the airport soon.

Courtney: omg already this is really happening I'm so excited for you guys!!

David: yeah I'm so excited and nervous.

Courtney: no don't be nervous you'll do great just speak from the heart and let her know everything that you feel.

David: absolutely I will and hey thanks again court for helping me decide and for keeping this secret in 3 days you won't have to worry about it anymore and you can scream it from the rooftops!!!

Courtney: of course and I know it's been so hard to keep. And hey are you guys going to let the paparazzi know right way or what?

David: you know that's a good question I think we're just going to play it by ear like I don't want them to find out right away because I don't want these tabloid rumors to star coming out and everything you know how they do.but at the same time I to shout it from the rooftops of how much I love this woman so I guess if they find out they find out.

Courtney: yeah that's the best way to play it you shouldn't have to hide anything you know you two are in love so don't hide your love but let it be know in a way without showing off. And knowing the paparazzi they probably will unfortunately find you guys over there.

David: I know that's what I'm worried about but hopefully keep it low key will help us anyway wow I got to go now but again thank you for everything court I love you and I'm sure Jen will talk to you later and will let you know that we're engaged before I do.

Courtney: ok go go I love you guys have fun and go get engaged and I'll be waiting for that call.

David: will do talk to you soon bye.

Courtney:☺️ bye.

David: ok honey are you ready to go?

Jen: smiling ear to ear I am so ready let's go

The suv comes and picks them up ready to take them to the airport.

He helps David load the luggage in the back and they take off.

-1 hour later-
They arrive at the airport

David steps out first and gets both bags he reaches over for jens hand Ashe drags both luggage's and grabs jens hands. They try their best not to be seen so paparazzi doesn't get any view of them.

The security guard leads them to the secret security room where they go through metal detectors and security.

When they exit the other end they get on a private jet.

Finally with the coast clear they can lift their heads again.

They both didn't want to be seen so that people wouldn't even know that they're going out of the country or start speculating where so they can have a nice private trip.
And for David proposal.

As the plane takes off David hold jens hand tightly as Jen is scared of flying.

She lays her in his shoulders as he runs her back.

After the plane is up in the air Jen starts to fell a little better.

David: are you better now honey?

Jen: yeah a little bit it's always the take off that's scares me the most and turbulence.

David: ok honey well here you go have some champagne this will help you.

He hands her the glass of champagne

Thank you. She says as she takes a sip.

They both sit back and relax next to each other while David holds jens hands the entire flight.

They have a nice soup and salad.

Finally after 10 hours they land.

David: wow we're in Paris!!!
They thank the pilot and step off the plane.

They go and pick up their luggage and then get in their reserved car to the hotel.

- 30 minuets later-

Chauffeur: ok you guys have arrived
David and Jen: thank you.

They step out of the suv and head into the hotel.

David checks them both in and they are escorted to their room.

Jen: wow Dave this amazing honey look at this view she says as she looks through the window.

David hugs her from behind
Yeah that view is pretty amazing but I think this one is extraordinary
He says as he turns her around and looks her in the eyes.

Jen: aww honey you're the sweetest she says as she leans in and kisses him.

David: mhhh you're amazing honey
So what do you want to do for dinner?

Jen: mhh I don't know how about we stay in and order room service it's already 6 and we've been up since really early and are pretty tired.

David: sounds good to me

They both order their food

The food comes and they eat in their room.

-30 minutes later-
They finish their food

They both change into their pajamas and get ready for bed.

David: looks at Jen smiling
Goodnight beautiful he says as he leans in and kisses her

Jen: goodnight honey. She says as she cuddles up next to him and falls asleep.

David POV: Jen falls asleep quickly but I can't sleep I decided that I'm going to propose to Jen tomorrow on her birthday because I want them to have the most amazing birthday and I don't think I can't wait 3 more days after that to propose anyway.
I want tomorrow to be so special for her so I stay up a couple more hours figuring out exactly what I want to do.

I finally figure everything out and write it down on my phone.

I can't wait To propose to this amazing woman.

He kisses her forehead. And finally rolls over and goes to sleep.