chapter ten.

Jahseh's POV

Staring at my phone, tears slowly rolled down my eyes. I can't do this shit anymore. I can't deal with the pain. I ruin everyone and everything I come in contact with. A faint knock came from the door. I knew immediately who it was. Kylie. I know she saw my post, that's why she came over. I stood and walked across to the door. Opening it, my eyes immediately landed on Kylie's worried face. She quickly walked in, hugging me tightly.

"What's wrong baby?" she asked. She looked up at me, waiting for me to answer. But no words formed in my mouth. All that came out was a sob. Next thing I knew, I was crying. "Talk to me love."

We walked over to the couch and sat down, Kylie in my lap facing me. "It hurts so bad. Everyone hates me. I ruin everything. I hurt everyone. I'm a terrible person. I don't want to live." All my thoughts finally bursted out. It was silent for a second. Kylie processing what I said.

She finally spoke, "Baby, I don't hate you. So many people don't hate you. You have so many people in your corner and have so many people that love you. You're an amazing person. One of the best people I know. I know it's hard now, but you'll get through this. I'm here for you." I hugged her tightly, her words hitting me hard. I've never truly had someone care for me as much as she does. She pulled away, wiping my tears.

Our eyes met, and I notice her look down at my lips. We both lean forward, our lips finally meeting. It was soft, passionate kiss. Her lips have to be the softest lips I've ever kissed. Quickly, she deepened the kiss. I bit her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She opened her mouth, my tongue slipped in. Our tongues quickly fought for dominance but I took over. We pulled away, gasping for air. I laid my forehead against hers, both of us taking big breaths.

I kissed her again, then gave kisses all on her jawline. I reached her neck, and started sucking. A quiet moan left her lips, making her reach for my braids, pulling gently on them. I left hickeys all around her neck, while she moved her hands down the hem of my shirt. She tugged on it, signaling that she wanted me to take it off. I pulled away from her neck, pulling my shirt over my head. She took her shirt off to, leaving her in just a bra. Pulling her legs around my waist, I stood up and walked into my bedroom. I laid her on the bed and kissed her lips hard. Her eyes were filled with lust as she looked into my eyes.
She rolled us over and took control from that point forward.