Otis.....

Angels POV

I woke up, feeling a small sting in my side. Ah, yes I remember now, I got stabbed by Otie, who didn't know I was me.

I sat up and sat down. I looked behind me. I saw Otie sleeping on the other side. I smiled. I ran my fingers through his hair. So soft.

I went back to looking at the floor. He has no idea how I feel about him. But soon I felt breathing on my ear. "Whatcha thinking about mama?", he whispered into my ear. He grabbed me by the hips and sat me down on his lap. I got a good look at him. Man, he was handsome. I then looked at his face, his kissable lips. I wanted to kiss them so badly. I smirked at him, "just how you broke your promise, but don't worry about it, I found you", I whispered into his ear.

His hands tightened on my hips. "I tried to find you everywhere, I never stopped, from the moment you were gone, I started to look in every way possible, I promised I would find you, but it seems you found me first", he said. In his sexy Texas accent.

I ran my hands up and down his back. "I guess it was pretty hard to get out of that place, it's where they keep you when you go nuts, I went nuts for years, without you, all I could think about was you, but I wished you were the one to kill the bitch", I whispered.

He growled lowly. His hands rubbed they're way up and down my back. Lifting up my white buttoned up shirt. "The bitch should've died the night she took you, she should have never gotten a hold of you, I should have never let her take off with you", he said.

I ran my hands through his hair. "All that matters now Otie, is that I'm home, I'm home now", I said.

He chuckled. "You should be lucky, I don't let just anybody call me that", he said. I giggled. "I feel so honored", I said giggling to myself.

I then became serious and cupped his cheek. Rubbing my thumb over his slight stubbled cheek. He grabbed my wrist. He brought my hand to his lips. He kissed my palm. Then he saw the bracelet. "You never took it off, the only way I would have known it was you, you changed so much from the time we were last together, hope you didn't get to fucking soft on me", he said.

I smirked at him. I then pressed the blade of the knife in my hand to his neck. He didn't even see me grab it from his pants. "How's that for you?", I asked him with a smirk.

He smirked back at me. He grabbed the knife from me and threw it on the bed. He nuzzled against my neck. "Your still my dark angel mama", he whispered against my neck. I giggled.

"I'll always be your dark angel Otie", I said. I felt him kiss my neck. "I would never be able to hurt you, not like those girls downstairs, I should have known it was you, I'm sorry for stabbing you mama", he said as he rubbed my bandaged side.

I smiled. "You didn't know it was me, I should have said something before I did that, I don't blame you for doing that", I said.

He ran his hands up and down under my shirt. Rubbing my back.

"I missed you angel, I should have never let you go", he whispered to me.

I ran my hands up and down his back. "I'm here now Otie, you have me now", I said.

He looked up at me. I couldn't read the look in his eyes. I've never seen it before in his eyes. "Your right, your mine now", he said. His hands finding the back of my neck and crashing our lips together. Mmm I melted right there and then.

My hands found his hair, bringing him closer to me. Making the kiss deeper.

I then pulled back fast. "Otis........wait, don't so anything you might regret", I said. I didn't regret the kiss at all. But I needed to know where we were at this moment. I looked into his blue and red rimmed eyes. He looked angry. "You think I regret kissing you? I don't give a fuck about any titles were given, if I want to kiss you, I'll kiss you if I want to", he said angrily. Then he brought me into another kiss and this time I didn't stop him.

His hands found the globes of my ass. Squeezing them. He then slapped my ass. I moaned into his mouth. I started to move my hips, back and forth. Against his big thigh. I breathed heavily into the kiss.

"Look at you, riding my thigh, to get your self off, come on whore, ride my thigh", he said very dirty. He slapped my ass again. His dirty talk did things to me. My pantie covered Pussy rubbed against his thigh. It felt so good. So so good.

I moaned loud into his ear. I was getting closer and closer. "Otis, Otis, Otis", I said his name like a prayer.

"That's it mama, say my name, say my name", he said as he slapped my ass again. His lips crashing onto mine once more. I slipped my arms around his neck again. And let myself ride his thigh as we kissed.

I was so close. I could feel it coming. It was so close.

"Otis, I'm so close", I whispered into his ear. He growled into my ear. "Then cum for me, my dirty whore, cum for me", he growled into my ear. I moved my hips faster and faster. As I caught my release.

I whimpered into his mouth. I then pulled back and cried out. "Otis!", I cried out his name. I soon came. Destroying my panties and moisting his thigh.

I breathed heavily. He wrapped his arms around me. "That was so fucking hot mama", he whispered to me. I blushed. He chuckled as he saw my red cheeks. He kissed down my cheeks to my neck. 

He nipped my neck. Making me weakly moan. "Otis", I moaned softly. He did it again. Making me moan again. "Your Mine now, I wanted you when we were kids and I want you know, now that your back, your mine", he growled lowly into my neck.

I nuzzled against his neck. Before whispering into his ear. "Yours", I whispered, before nibbling on it. He growled again. "Girl you better stop fucking with me, because if you don't, I won't go easy on you", he growled at me.

My hands slithered down to his pants. To feel his hard cock in his night pants. I went to put my hand inside his pants. But his hand caught mine. "Not tonight mama, we got a lot of work tomorrow", he said as he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes, loving the sweet feeling of his lips on my forehead.

"Now go back to sleep", he said to me. I slipped off my dirty panties. "I'll find some tomorrow", I said before laying back in the bed.

He laid back down with me. His arms wrapping themselves around me. In a protective Cocoon. I laid a hand on his chest. And nuzzled my face into his chest. Inhaling his scent. Mmm. It lulled me to sleep. He laid his chin on top of my head.

We both fell asleep like that. Like we did as kids when we had nightmares. But now we were grown up, and I was his, just as much as he was mine.

He could be so sweet with her, unlike he is with his family, because he's always had a soft spot for her. And doesn't want to see any thing to happen to her. It's cute! And I hope you guys don't think they're relationship is weird. I'll explain more of they're relationship in the story, I promise.