Part 2 - WHAT?!

Tuesday 4/8/19 10:28

I woke up in a unknown place afraid but didn't waste a second, I stood up leaving the living room. I found myself in a huge hallway I turned around and saw a door leading outside i ran to the door ready to opened it when I heard voices coming downstairs I opened the door and surprisingly the door wasn't locked so I ran outside but when I got there I saw guards surrounding the whole place I hoped they didn't see me but they did.

"She escaped!!" one of them shouting making two guards grab me behind and putting me back inside, when I got inside I heard someone laugh, I looked up and saw a girl with short hair "haha she's a badass I liker her!"

I heard footsteps coming down to where we were "why Yall shouting this early in the morning!" I looked to the stairs seeing a tall man standing their when we locked eyes he smirked walking to me "well I guess sleeping beauty woke up" he signaled the guards to let me go and go back to their place when when they did the guy started talking " Indiana give her some clothes and bring her to my office" he said walking back upstairs " follow me" the girl from earlier said walking upstairs, I followed her to a room and she started walking to a huge closet and grabbed some clothes " ookay put these on, the bathroom is there" she gave me the clothes and I walked to the bathroom.

When I got inside the bathroom I started changing after I was done i Went back to the room "wow you look great!" she said
The fit 

walking to me "thanks?" she smiled at me and started talking "I didn't introduce myself yet I'm Indiana Massara" she said with a smile " nice to meet you indiana I'm chloe Williams" she started walking to the door "well we should take you to the b...

walking to me "thanks?" she smiled at me and started talking "I didn't introduce myself yet I'm Indiana Massara" she said with a smile " nice to meet you indiana I'm chloe Williams" she started walking to the door "well we should take you to the boss now or he'll be mad" I walked towards her "why does the boss want me to go to his office?" i asked a little scared "haha its okay don't be scared he looks intimidating but he's nice" she stopped at a door and knocked "come in!" indiana signaled me to go inside so I did, she smiled at me before she left.

"well I see you tried to run away" he looked at me waiting for an answer "Well I woke up in a unknown place so the first I thought of was to run away" I said with as much confidence as I could not showing fear although I was a scared " I would do the same but why I actually called you here is to tell you why your here so sit down" I sat down on a chair Infront of him "okay so for now I'll only tell you the main reasons, you'll find the rest yourself" I only nodded and he continued talking "so let's start with the reason why your here, your here beacause I chose you to be my wife" "WHAT?!" I said shocked but he continued talking " the wedding is going to be on Thursday" he said looking straight into my eyes "WHAT?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you guys enjoyed 😁
Sorry to keep yall waiting I was busy and i know this is short again but I'll make the future chapters longer 😊❤️