ㅇne

Y/Ns POV

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" They chanted as my purple ears were flopped against the sides of my head.

"Come on little bunny..don't want your teeth knocked out now huh..?" The rusty old wolf glared at me as he smirked, circling around me.

"B-Back off..!" I stuttered, frantically, trying to step away from the predator in front of me, fully having my crippling form against the fighting ring edges. He smiled looking at me, licking his lips, getting in pounce position.

As the whistle blowed he jumped at me, making me stumble on my feet as I ran around the ring, trying not to get pummeled to the ground.

I was a mess, ripped black sweats with a torn white t-shirt and no shoes.

The man grabbed me by the back of my collar and slammed me down on my back, knocking the breath out of me, sitting on my thighs so I wouldn't move, he started throwing furious punches to my face. One after another my face and lip started to bleed as I was crying.

"Look at you little doe, all weak and helpless, stupid rabbit." He laughed as he brought his hands to my neck, squeezing. I was unable to get enough oxygen, even with the help of my worthless tiny hands trying to pry him off of my neck, I was losing air. My vision started to grow grey around my eyes, just as I was about to become unconscious, the bell rung.

-Ding ding ding!-

"Let's give it up for..Raveyy!" The microphone roared into the speakers, making the crowd scream and cheer "Ravey! Ravey! Ravey!"

I turned to my side, coughing and gasping for air, he leaned down to my ear just for me to hear him say,

"Next time, there won't be no rabbit anymore." He whispered as he laughed darkly, getting up from my thighs. I was shaking, what does he mean? Like..k - kill me..?

As I was lost into my thoughts I feel a grip on the back of my collar once again, being lifted up into the air and onto my feet. Still wobbling I got pulled by my arm as I stumbled back into the dressing room/backstage place, being thrown onto the ground roughly as i looked up in fear at my owner.

"You worthless rut, you didn't do anything! I thought I taught you fighting skills!" The man kicked my stomach, making me crunch over in pain.

"I - I'm sorry sir.." I whispered, still in tears.

"Oh you'll be sorry once I get you into the room.." He looked down at me as I widened my eyes.

"N- Not that room! Please not that room..!" I cried, pleading for my soul.

"Shut up and get to your room!" He shouted, making my scramble to my feet and run to my room, bursting the door open, number 373.

Running to my bed as I hurriedly got into the covers, panicking as I think.
I had to get out of here. I peeped from my covers looking at my objects around me. Desk, box tv, closet, lamp..

Lamp, bingo.

I thought through my plan as I looked at the window, if I could break it..

The knock on the door tore me from my inner mind once again as the door creaked wide open, letting my owner in.

"You've been a bad girl now rabbit..I think it's time for your punishment..isn't that right..?" He bit his bottom lip, walking towards the bed.

I started shaking, he was gonna do it this time, last time was a warning but this time it's for real. I backed up into the corner of the wall/bed as I shook my head.

"No, no please sir.. I won't do it again!" I bawled my eyes out, my vision becoming blurry as he grabbed my foot and dragged me to him.

"Don't disobey my child, this isn't gonna hurt..I'm practically doing you a favor.." He smirked, rubbing my thighs.

I cried, I felt weak, worthless, a whore.
Anything negative that you could think of, I was feeling that, I felt disgusted.

He grabbed my sweats and tried pulling them down, whilst I tried pulling them back up, not wanting this at all.

"Rut, I'm gonna give you yet, another warning, this won't hard unless you make it.." He spoke lowly.

I gave up as he slid down my sweats and underwear, leaving me exposed to him as he breathed on my area. Making me cry more.

As he was about to reach and touch, a thought popped up into my mind to remind me of..my plan.

I looked over as he was busy "admiring" me, staring a the lamp.

"Actually..master.." I sat up fully.

"What..?" He looked overly confused my action.

"I want you to mate me, make me full with your kits.." I reached over and, as much as I didn't want to do this, touched his clothed member, rubbing him as he looked at me.

"Such a change of mood now rut..?" He started, looking at me smugly

"Yes, now why don't you go over to the "drawer" and pick out a toy..master." I whispered seductively into his ear.

"Sounds good rabbit." He growled as he got up from the bed, and turned around, making his way to the drawer.

I quickly looked at the lamp and got up slowly, not making any noise, and pulled up my undergarments, along with my sweats. Taking the lamp and making my way over to my owner, creeping up onto him as I raised my hands, holding the lamp.

"Hey rut, why don't we use the vib-" he turned around as I swung as hard as I could and crashed the light into his skull, knocking him to the ground unconscious, blood pouring from his head as I ran to the window..

Adrenaline rushing through my body as I crashed through the hard window, flying out into the grass. Hissing in pain, looking at the glass stuck in my legs and arms.

"Guards!" I heard a woman yell.

Freaking out, I stood up and ran as fast I could, heart pumping and head spinning as I ran and ran through the woods.

Sticks cracking and leaves crunching beneath my bare feet, occasionally stepping on a sharp rock and tumbling, yet not falling, sprinting through all the trees, dodging every bush in my way.
I'm looking behind me, finding no one, but kept my legs moving, and yelped as I tripped over a log and flew into a bush. Rustling through the leaves and branches, pushed myself out of the bundle of Mother Nature, looking up dizzly.

"Jin-Hyung! Look!" I heard a male voice yell.

My vision was swirling as I leaned my weight on the grass, falling onto my back, staring as the sky.

"Oh my god! Hyung!" Another voice gasped.

My blurry vision started to make out seven people, one by one, looking down at me, mouth agape.

"Help.." My hoarse voice made out as I was slowly losing conscious.

"Pick her up Jungkook!"

I couldn't make out anymore of the yelling as it sounds gibberish to me, fading out, my eyesight slowly turning black.

————————————————————

Heyya! How do you think? I'm just starting this for fun! Let's see what happens throughout this journey! >_<