ㅜhree

Y/Ns POV
My eyes slowly opened, blinking a few times at the new feeling, taking in my surroundings I found myself in a vehicle. Also in a position which seems to be on a lap, although my legs were cramped, I didn't speak a word, they wouldn't want a talkative mate, now would they?

So I stayed put, watching out the window, chin on a shoulder, enjoying the warmth radiating off the male.

Now that I think about it, the scent has changed, it wasn't the previous scent that the other gave off, it smelled of.. honey and milk. I smiled, milk was my favorite drink, especially when it's warmed up.

I unconsciously snuggled into the males neck, clucking again, this time a bit softer but still noticeable.

"Is my sunshine awake..?" A cheerful, yet gentle voice whispered to me, kissing my head as I nodded, thumping my foot.

"Look at her Hobi hyung, she's thumping her foot again..!" Someone cooed which made my clucking louder.

"Adorable!"

I was probably red by now, but before the boys could shower me with more affection, the car stopped, as one of them said were here, probably the one driving. As we got out, my mate still carrying me, I lifted my head, looking around. The house was pretty big, not a mansion, but a well spacious looking house, with a baby blue painting on the outside, and white outlines.

I stared in awe, mouth slightly open, it was beautiful, nothing like the facility, it looked clean, not covered in moss, made of wood, not old bricks.

I hadn't noticed until we were inside that I was staring for too long, they probably thought I was judging there home..so I shut my mouth and looked down.

"Y/N, do you like it..?" A taller male had came up to me, tilting my chin upwards to his face as I nodded again, smiling.

"Oh come here you little thing. My names Seokjin, but you can call me Jin love." He smiled at me, grabbing me from who seemed to be "Hobi".

Jin carried me to the couch, and sat down with me facing him in his lap,
as well as the others.

"So Y/N..welcome to your new home!" They all cheered out, making my bunny tail shake with excitement, Yoongi could sense it of course as he chuckled.

"Why are you laughing Hyung?" A deep voice made looked at Yoongi.

"I can sense her feelings, what about you guys?" He looked around smiling.

"I can definitely sense her hunger, so I'm guessing mine is health." Jin looked down at me.

"Pain.." A shorter boy let out, with a crunches face, holding his stomach. "She's hungry alright.."

I freaked out immediately, jumping out of Jin's hold and rushing my way over to the shorter guy, putting each leg on either side of his legs, sitting on his thighs.

"Sorry.." I guiltily whispered to him, rubbing his stomach, which eased the pain a little.

"We can finish up introductions later, I'll make some food, Jimin do you mind showing Y/N her room?" Jin asked politely, walking to the kitchen.

"Yes hyung." This, boy, who was named Jimin, grabbed my thighs and stood up, taking me upstairs. I looked around while we made our way to my room.

"Why s-so big..?" I asked him, nervous if I was talking to much. You can't really interact with anyone in the underground, especially asking questions, that was a big no no.

His ears started turning pink at the question as his mind immediately went to dark thoughts, turning into a tomato.

"We - we saved up a long time to get this sort of thing angel." He spoke softly, looking at me as we stared into each other's eyes, before I got shy and hid back into his neck. Reaching the room, he made his way to the bed, setting me down on the bed, then, sitting next to me.

"It's..amazing..!" I looked at him gratefully, there wasn't any decorations yet but it was modern and clean looking, maybe a little dusting but it truly was perfect. Compared to what she had previously anyways.

3rd POV

Jimin simply smiled at her reaction, he's had "human" girlfriends in the past but they were never like this, heck, they would ask for more. She was truly a little bundle of happiness as she made her way around the room, looking at the pictures of nature hung up on the wall, taken by Jungkook and Taehyung.

"What's this..?" She lifted up a coloring set that had many varieties of colored markers and of course equipped with a coloring book along side it.

"That's a coloring book angel, we thought maybe you'd like it, we've had it in our storage for a while for my little cousins birthday, but she moved before it got to her. So Jin Hyung suggested that maybe you would like it." Jimin grinned as her eyes lit up. He didn't know she would like it so much, and after he saw her tearing up, he was shocked.

"Why are you crying? Do you not like it..? We can get something else-"

"You're too kind Jimin, this is more than enough." Her tears made its way to her chin, walking over to him and hugging him, sitting on his lap again.

"Thank you Jimin. Thank you all." She whispered through her choked sob. As he rubbed her back of comfort, he simply said,

"No, don't thank me here, because we are going to spoil you to the limits love, I can feel it already."

————————————————————
What's up lovely lovely lovely children, I'll post more definitely soon, I'm in the mood for writing! 🥺🥺💅🏻

————————————————————What's up lovely lovely lovely children, I'll post more definitely soon, I'm in the mood for writing! 🥺🥺💅🏻

960 words.