Chapter eighteen

Over the next two weeks, harry and I  were talking to Harry's cousin, and by the two weeks it took, we had decided on a date, venue, theme and style of saving the dates, we also talked about party favours for the guests. So all we needed to do was decide on a band, photographers, dresses, suits and make out the guest list, send the invitations, decided our cake and menu and rings, our first dance song and honeymoon. It was getting so real and very fast, I was freaking out while Harry just sat there holding me. Thank god for brie and ace who were helping me and Harry all the time. My twelve-week scan was coming up so we'd have to fly back to Costa luna to meet with the royal family midwifery team, so Harry was setting that up when I got a call from amelia which was weird cause she never calls me. I pick up instantly worried "hello?" I say "um y-you guys need to come home, like now" I touch Harry's arm to steady myself and he stands and takes my hand, he's looking at me worriedly "why what's happened?" "it's horrible! The king and queen were in an accident we don't know how bad it is yet, luke is addressing the public and we will wait for you unless we get a call" "oh god, okay we will be on the next flight, I'll call you back when we get the flight info, call if anything changes please!" "I will" I hang up and Harry is still looking at me" what's happened?!" I let a tear fall " it's your parents, they were in an accident I'm so sorry" he pulls me in and we sit there hugging while he sobs. After a bit, we pull ourselves together and go out to the others "brie, ace, we need to talk" they turn their attention to us "my parents have been in an accident, we need to leave immediately" Harry says. I hold his hand "oh my gosh Harry I'm so sorry, we will pack the bags, ace get the car it'll be okay, we are right here!" brie says as she hugs him. Harry calls JFK and I finish packing for both of us, I drag them out to the door, Harry looks at me with concern in his face and comes over to me "you shouldn't be doing that love" he whispers "I know, but we are okay" he nods slowly. I just hold him then in silence until brie and ace were done, as ace loads up the car Harry tells us he couldn't get through to the desk at the airport, we decided to head over then any way that way if the jet is not ready we will get a public flight instead.