Eric liddell and his voice.

The train's wheels screamed as it came to an alarming halt . "Port 27 eastern London." .the conductor announced quit  annoyingly.Grabbing his luggage Eric slowly stood up to exit .
Hello reader ! I'm lostinal,other wise known as Eric's voice of the mind.I know everything he thinks I see everything he dose I'm like a imaginary friend except I'm more than real.  Now that you are aware of my existence let's get back to Eric. Eric stepped onto the port cobble stone . As the train disappeared behind him. A tall grossing man approached us. " are you Eric liddell ?" Eric slowly nodded his head . " yes that would be me ..." the man smiled and held out his hand ."I'm Dr.merlin I'll be your doctor as you attend our facility ." Eric refused to though the man's hand. He man looked a bit considered at Eric but then spoke ." Well have to wait 5 minutes till our cab . My assistant went and picked up another patient who will join our facility ." Suddenly seconds later a large black cab pulled up. The window rolled down "Eh reggie my dearest friend how are you this fine evening ?" A large buff man asked nicely . "Ever so fine there Charlie , I would like you to meet my newest patient , Eric liddell ." Eric shook the hand of the cab driver. " eh nice to me ya now let's get to the facility before it closes !" Eric set his belongings in the trunk then sat inside .

Inside were to very gorgeous women . One was much taller and wore a white coat over her black working dress . The other was at least 16 she had long straight blonde hair bit I couldn't see her eyes. She wore a faded gray and white dress with a apron on over it. The one in the lab coat spoke to us." Hello I'm tirissa and this is lilly... oh Lilly please get your hair out of your face" Lilly shot her head at her.  " stop callin me like that ! I'm not a child anymore ! " her voice a bit slered but very pretty. The woman got angry then used her hand to push the hair out her face. The girl threw her arms at the woman " get off me ! " the woman used the ribbon in her hand to tie lilly's hair back. She sighed "that's better now say hi to the young man !" Lilly growled at the woman the turned to us . " hello I'm lillith manner . What's your name?" Eric did not speak. She's beautiful lostail what do I say to such a beautiful woman as her ?? Well first of all you don't sit there like an idiot gawking at her answer her ! " oh I'm Eric liddell " he said a bit shoken up. The women in the coat glanced at me then back to lillith "Lilly darling show him your eyes " lillith got furious " no ! " then Eric did the unthinkable . He gently held her chin the turned her to face him. I could she why she didn't want him to see her eyes. She had a lazy eye and her eyes where this grey color like as if she were blind grey. Eric smiled at her " you've got very beautiful eyes miss lillith ." The girl blushed and the jerked her head away . It was complete silence from that point on .