Introduction

Hello! In this book, you can add your own characters into the four clans, and they will appear in the story. Here's how it works.

In each clan, there can only be a certain amount of cats in each role. Therefore everything will be on a first-come-first-served basis. Here are the roles, with the maximum amount of cats that can be in each:
- Leader (1)
- Deputy (1)
- Medicine cat (1, with the exception of a mentor and their fully trained apprentice)
- Warriors (25)
- Apprentices (10)
- Queens (5)
- Kits (4 per queen)
- Elders (5)

You can have your character be in any of the four clans, as long as it doesn't exceed the limit for each role.

If you would like to add your character into the book, please comment on this chapter with the following information: The name of your character, the rank that he/she will be in at the start of the book, the gender of the cat, their appearance, their clan, and their personality. You may also have up to 5 of your characters in the book.

Please note that if you choose to have your character in this book that I will still be deciding what happens in the story. Your character may get killed, become sick or injured, move to the elder's den, have a mate and kits, or even end up being evil. Also, if your cat starts as an apprentice or kit, I will be choosing their warrior/medicine cat name when the time comes. I will also be choosing mentors, and even deputies if necessary at some point in the story.

Rules:
- Please make your cat's appearance realistic. Only normal pelt and eye colours, and no other things such as wings or accessories.
- No powers or special abilities. Your character may be really good at something, but not because of any magic or anything like that.
- Remember that I will be controlling what happens in the clans with the cats, so please don't get upset if your character happens to get killed off or something like that.
- Please don't make your character "perfect" or not give them any negative traits. Try to have some good things and bad things about them to balance it out.
- I have the right to refuse any character, but I will only do this if I feel it is necessary. For example, I might not add your character if their appearance is highly unrealistic, or if the role that you want them to be in is already full

It would also be appreciated if you could help try to keep the males and females in the clan balanced. For example, if you go to add a character and you notice that most of the cats are females, maybe consider adding a male.

Feel free to comment or PM me with any questions you may have! The actual story part of the book will begin once there are enough characters to start the first chapter. I will still be adding to the allegiances as the story progresses so long as all the roles aren't filled. Thanks!