Invisible Fuck

Will stood in the air, panicked as to what to do as Schlatt threw their items in the void. He tried to look at the man next to him to yell at him but the devious boy seemed to be preoccupated with a smug look on his face for odd reasons.

"Schlatt! What is wrong with you?!?! That was all we have up here!" The smug man just looked Will in the eyes and replied, "Do you know what they call me Will?" Will questioned his words confusedly, "What do they call you?" Suddenly he was pushed against a few blocks behind him he hadn't even known existed, oh how he regretted doing this skyblock challenge.

Schlatt looked Will in the eye, breath contrasting warmly against the cool wind. Schlatt got close to Wilburs ear before whispering, quieter than a mouse, "They call me the sky man." Will giggled nervously before glancing around quickly trying to find a way out of this uncomfortable situation. Will then realized, he was the bigger one! He wouldn't be shamed like this! Not against skyman at least!

Will glared at Schlatt, "They seem to call you everything!" Suddenly Schlatt let out a gasp as he was switched around and pushed against the, what was presumed to be, tree as an invisible item landed on his nose. He blew off the item and suddenly glared back at Will, "I am everything!"

Schlatt tried pushed the older boy off him before noticing the arm around him tightly holding onto him.

They both fell onto the invisible grass, Will, forgetting everything aroud them, growling, now just half-jokingly, at the man positioned on top of him. Schlatt soon realized the more exact position they were both in on the floor and blushed harshly. Schlatt was half positioned to be pinning Will down, his hips being held down and his arms holding himself up. He looked down before flipping Will off. "L-let me go, this is g-gay man!"

Hearing this made Will look the American straight in the eye and hold him tighter in place, not realizing the position he was putting Schlatt in, thinking only of this as a test of his manliness.

The smaller boy started to wince and squirm more

"L-listen I'll even make a deal with you just please let me go Wilbur" Schlatt whined hoping it would convince the Brit to do so.

Once he realized it wasn't going to happen he collapsed into Wilburs arms, head up, huffing and putting his arms around Will too to make it more comfortable.

Will then realized what was happening and blushed at the realization he just had Schlatt pinned on him with no escape, as his arms gripped Schlatts waist. Schlatt gave up, now laying down his head on Will's shoulder. Will's breathing on Schlatt's neck then became heavier and hotter than before.

Schlatt started to turn pink when he felt the heavy warmth on his neck and he accidentally let a little whimper slip quietly from his lips and his pants started to tighten a bit at the thoughts racing through his mind. He squeezed his eyes tightly shut trying not to think about the man pressed against him.

Will looked at Schlatt's head. His face flushed red as a tomato as he felt something start to poke at his thigh. He heard the tiniest whimper come from next to his ear and started to get it up himself, not being able to help himself because of the cute little noise just made.

Suddenly everything started to seem a lot hotter even though the cool breeze was still all around them. Will wanted to take a chance at doing something and Schlatt just wanted to cry in a corner in embarrassment from what was happening at the moment.

Suddenly there was something cool against Schlatt's warm neck and his breath hitched.

Wilbur started to kiss around a spot on Schlatt's neck searching for a certain spot.

"m-mph~"

He found it.

Schlatt started to bite his lip scaredly, he didn't mean for that to come out! He wasn't a bottom! He could've sworn he would never let himself get dominated like this!

Schlattbur - Invisible Fuckजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें