Present

While sitting in the employee lounge, Freddie was thumbing through a magazine when he saw him.  Greyson.

Greyson was lying in the tall grass, shirt open, lips pink and full, gazing seductively into Freddie's eyes as one hand lay casually near the crotch area.  "How you doing, cowboy?" Freddie could imagine him saying.

  "How you doing, cowboy?" Freddie could imagine him saying

Freddie continued to stare at the picture of Greyson.  It was an ad for a cologne.  Freddie had heard about Greyson's modeling career.  He had always been attractive, it was the perfect choice.

Freddie could feel his throat tightening as the memories returned.  So many memories of the two and their late night romps and secret meetings.  The passion they shared between the two of them.  Those late nights when they couldn't get enough of each other.  Those forbidden moments when they would sneak off to enjoy their delights.

He missed it all.  He missed his Grey.

Freddie slipped the magazine in his bookbag and went on with his day.

Later Freddie went home to his single solitary studio apartment.  He skipped his usual routine of making dinner, taking a shower, and beating off to Pornhub.

He took out the magazine and studied the pictures.  He couldn't believe how attractive Greyson had gotten over time. He was hotter than any guy on Pornhub.

He missed him.  The way Greyson felt, the way he smelled.  The sound of his voice when he called Freddie's name.  "I want you, Freddie." Greyson would whisper in his ear when they were in each other's arms.

Freddie sat back and let the memories come back. . .