Chapter 1

Luke Hemmings apparently murdered his whole family and laughed. Key word - apparently.

If you were ever seen even as much as smiling or a simple gesture like waving in his direction. Your life became HELL.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

That stupid alarm that ruined my life. I can't even hear the noice outside of school without wanting to rip my ears off my body.

I got showered and did my makeup which was basically every makeup item except eyeshadow and eyelashes. I curled my long blonde hair and slipped on some old vans, a nirvana t-shirt and some classic black ripped skinny jeans.

Michael, Ashton, Calum and Haley. The 4 best people in my life. They give me a ride to school every morning and we are mostly late because Michael insists he can't survive without getting pizza for breakfast.

Haley and me have mostly ever class together apart from science which wasn't that bad because Calum was in that class.  The 5 of us were just walking into the main hall when a figure slammed into me with such a force knocking us both to the floor. I immediately stood up and helped the other person up before looking at the boy. Luke Hemmings.

Gasps were heard everywhere and the rowdy halls fell silent. Ashton stared at me in horror knowing my life was basically over. Lukes eyes held so much concern.

"I-Im so sorry" He started mumbling things, pacing back and forth whilst pulling his hair. This was when I made a very very smart move. I gabbed his arms to stop him from pulling all of his hair out.

"Luke, It's okay it was an accident" I said calmly.

"You are either seriously retarded or just plain fucking stupid. I have just ruined your whole life" He yelled before jogging down the hall.

All eyes were on me. Burning holes everywhere. Michael grabbed me and pulled me outside away from all the judging eyes.

"y/n, what the fuck have you done" He whisper yelled.

"Michael we don't even know the kid yet his life is hell. That's not fair"

"HE KILLED HIS FAMILY Y/N"

"DID YOU FUCKING WITNESS IT? HUH?" I spat.

At this point me and Michael were full on screaming.
I looked behind Michael seeing Luke walk up to him then grabbing him by the Collar.

"Listen here Michelle, You don't know fuck all about me anymore and you still can't keep that ugly little mouth closed. You were my best friend until you left me just like everyone else." With that he threw Michael backwards whilst I stood their like a statue.

Did Luke just say him and 'Michelle' which made me giggle used to be best friends? No I must if heard him wrong. Michael stood up and brushed himself down before looking at me.

"Freak" He muttered before walking away.

The one person who swore they never would leave me no matter the circumstance just called me a freak.

And so it begins....