Falling for the first Time

-Perrie Edwards' P.O.V-

~10 Years Later~ 

As me and Zayn togther on the living room sofa. I felt a tingling sensation run through my body as Zayn ran his slender finger across my arm and around my small shoulders. I thought he would leave his arm laying across my back but no. He just grabbed the blaknket that was laying across fron me. 

Zayn has denfnaitly changed from when we were 5 and 6. He changed his style to fit a"bad boy" and he had his hair styled up in a tall quiff with a small swril in the front. 

As for me, I hadn't really changed much. Blonde hair with light streaks, icy blueh eyes that looked like antarticia.  

"Perrie do you mind making some tea for me and ill put in a movie," he asked with a pleading look across his perfect angeltic face. 

I'm not even going to deny it anymore. I like zayn malik. Yes I know who could I like someone who was almost like a brother to me, who's mum I call mum just because iv lived here for so long. I honestly don't know it just happened, I grew up and feelings started to arise for this black haired lad. 

"Sure Zayn, anything for you," I said with a small wink and walked off to the kitchen where I mentally slapped myself for flirting with him. 

As I set the tea on the kettle, I dediced to make popcorn as well, seeing as we were watching a movie. 

"Perrie, can you come here for a minute?" Zayn shouted, his voice echoing throughout the small house. 

I made a small jog to where Zayns voice came from. "Perrie!" He shouted once more, probably getting impatient, since I didn't reply. 

"I'm coming, don't get your panties in a twist." I heard him lightly chuckle down the narrow hallway. 

I guessed he was in his room, and sure enough there he was laying topless on his king size bed.  

"Yes, Mr.Malik, what could have been so important that I had to leave my popcorn and tea?" I asked, fake annoyance dripping through every word. 

He didn't reply, instead he walked over to me, slowly moving his hips in a sexual motion. 

Once he was fully towering over me, he leaned his head down and whispered suduclivly in my ear. "Didn't you say you would do anything for me?" His voice sent shivers up and down my spine, and back. I slowly nodded my head, unsure where this was headed. 

"Well, I want you, all of you. I want you to be mine and only mine. I said I was going to be with you forever, and I intend to keep that promise," his voice was low and raspy, and I knew it as his seductive voice. 

"Is this your way of asking me out Malik?" I asked with the same seductive voice he was using. 

"Maybe, but I want you-no need you before I go crazy."  

I thought for a moment, is Zayn special enough to take my virginity? Or will he just use me for sex?  

Before I could enough respond to him, he dipped to his down to my neck and gave it a light suck. 

"Think later, I made promises and I intend to keep all of them." He had a sencier voice and I could only nod in agreement before my mind went blank and pelasure ran through my body. 

** 

As we lay there, entangled in each other, I asked the question that had been botheringever since we started. 

"Zayn, what are we? I know we just.. . You know. But are we together or just like friends with benefits?" I silently wished that we were together, and not something as low as 'friends with benefits'  

" Well, it depends. Will you Perrie Edwards be mine, Zayn Malik, girlfriend?" 

I couldn't be happier, I smiled so wide that I probably looked like the joker. 

"Yes, yes, a million times times!" I got up and presses my lips softly but firmly against his. 

He chuckled lightly, " Well this is the beat day ever, but baby you need to slee0." He kissed my head, tiredness consuming my body." I'll be here when you wake up don't worry," and with that my eyes closed shut and I drifted off to a dreamless slumber.

GUYS IM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO UPDATE, BUT LIKE I HAD TO USE MY SISTERS PHONE AND IM WRITIN LIKE FOUR OTHER BOOKS. 2 OR PUBLISHED ON HERE SO IF YOU WANNA CHECK THEM OUT THAT WOULD BE EPIC!!!! 

HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS GOOD, BECAUSE THIS IS ALL THE HAPPINESS IT WILL HAVE FOR A WHILE AND THEY WILL BE IN THERE BANDS SO THIS IS NOT AU!  

FAN 

COMMENT 

VOTE 

LOVE YOU GUYS - ELENA <3