Ch.1 Generator Repairs and Night 1 Part 1

My name is Samuel Springlock Fredbear but call me spring or Springlock, and I have the worst job on the god-damn planet. Why might you ask. BECAUSE I HAVE FOUR ANIMATRONICS TRYING TO KILL ME BY STUFFING ME INTO A FUCKING ANIMATRONIC SUIT. The suit wouldn't be so bad if it didn't have metal bars, wires and small spikes in it that would cause severe wounds and death when they put the head on you. But to know how this all started I have to take you back to when I was heading out the door to get here early for work.

________gears and hydraulics moving_______

7:30pm: "I hate my life." I said as I was applying a layer of makeup over my black eye that my foster father Jim had given me yesterday for not being home before 5 and having dinner started. But enough about that. I'm standing in front of the mirror without a shirt on in dress pants with tensor bandages wrapped around my chest suppressing my breasts that are showing a tiny bit. Yes I'm I have breasts. Yes, I have the male reproductive organs and female reproductive organs. The reason for that is that I'm a hermaphrodite. I identify as male, that's why I am binding my breasts. I have hair that's long enough to lie on the floor in a foot long half circle. I usually wear it in a braid that goes down to my knees. Every time I cut it, it grows back in a matter of minutes so I just don't cut it anymore, only when it reaches 2 feet around me. It only regrows to a foot around feet when I hack it off. I have unnatural hair color. My hair is bright red with black stripes. I have black eyes with red pupils, that I hide behind a pair of glasses I made myself. Making it look like I have red irises. I'm 6 foot 5 and have a giant scar that goes down my entire body.

I put on my purple work shirt and go downstairs after grabbing the keys to my car and I'm greeted with the sight of Jim. "Where are you going whore?" he asked. He calls me whore as he always rapes me, but that's a story for another day. "I'm going to work, I work as the mechanic for the place and the night guard. I was told to go in early to fix the broken generator in the basement and get a tour of the place." I replied. "So you're going to work and what time will you be home?" he asked and relied. " I will be home around 6:30-7 am, if I don't have to pick up things for breakfast and if there isn't traffic." I said in a neutral tone. "Breakfast will be 15 minutes early then?" Jim asks in a rather familiar tone. "Yes, it will be so that way you're not rushing and I have time to shower after we eat." I said with a shaky voice. "Very well since you thought this through. You may leave." he said in a weird tone.

.

I get the hell out of the door and to a car with a cover over it. I pull the cover off and reveal my birth fathers gold and black with red pin-striping 1985 Camaro Z28 Iroc-Z with a big wing and a big blower on a v8 engine that makes around 1200 horsepower and is street legal. I get in and start it up and leave for Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

_______Transition brought to you by Fredbears Family Dinner_______

8:05pm: "Hey Mark, are you here? If not I'm going to burn that little orange book, that is the bane of all women." I said as I walked into the managers office. "YOU SHALL NOT BURN MY ICHA ICHA PARADISE!!!!! Besides I have the PG 13 version, my wife kicked my ass for the 18+ version I had under the bed. She burned it anyways so enough about me . Ready for your first night?" Mark asked. Mark is the owner and manager of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and my birth fathers best friend and holds the deeds to the fredbears building and the storage facility where the originals of Freddy, Foxy, Chica, Bonnie, Fredbear/Golden Freddy and Spring Bonnie are held. "Yeah, take me to the generator and Ill get straight to work." I said, "Alright it's in the basement you know where it is. But beware the spring models of the animatronics. They are being stored down there as the storage Facilities roof collapsed and somehow the metal containers that hold them didn't buckle under the weight of the roof." Mark said. "Ok,  but first if the originals have my friends souls I'm allow to take them home a work on restoring my friends to a human form as per agreed right? And what's the access code to the basement?" I asked. Mark just laughs. " yes as per our agreement they are yours if they are possessed and the code is 1983. sorry but it's easy to remember." Mark says.

 I laugh. "No problem, I already got over it, and besides the man that did this to me and my friends and family will have whats coming to him soon enough. thanks 'Marker'. and by the way get that Icha Icha paradise 18+ version out of this building for fuck's sake, this is a children's restaurant, that porn you have in that secret compartment in your desk better be gone by tomorrow or i'm gonna smash my way in to that secret compartment and burn that book. GOT. IT." I said as my temper was reaching it's peak. "Ok, but I can only read it here because my wife hates the book." mark said. 

"Then use it when she's not home. simple." I said.

"How could you see that compartment? Mark asks

"simple, I have X-ray vision. but I can't see throught clothes unless I'm doing a job that involves hostages bombs strapped to them , so I can see how to diffuse the bomb after I turn off the limiter. no, i'm not a peeping tom. I already got the shit beaten out of me by the girls after i accidently ativated without the limiter." I explained

____________________________

CLIFFHANGER. don't kill me please. or I SEND THE SPRING MODELS OF THE ANIMATRONICS AFTER YOUR BUTT AND STEAL YOU COOKIES.