Important announcement/update

Hey everyone,

This is not an update of the chapter but an update on me. I am currently in a dark place and need to step away for a bit to clear my mind and focus on my mental health. I wish I could write for you and update and even though I have the next chapter ready, I am not ready.

I currently got out of a ten year relationship, the wedding I had planned next year had to be canceled and I am trying to move out of the house I share with my ex fiancé. It is a very difficult time because of that and other reasons I will not fully share.

It's very hard for me to want to just, do anything. It's so hard, I am mentally and physically drained, hurt, and broken. Writing was everything but I cannot have it get ruined so I need to step away. Rather it is a month from now or next year, I promise to come back and I will keep everyone posted. I adore all my readers, and I hope you can understand why mental health is important.

Love you guys so much, and if I don't post, have a spooky Halloween, a very fat and yummy thanksgiving and a wonderful winter wonderland of Christmas.

Xoxo Vampirebites53

P.s    If you or a love one is going through some rough times, please reach out. Get help, get better, don't do it alone. There are a ton of websites and numbers to call to get the help you need. It will get better, even though it's dark, and lonely, it will get better. It's hard to believe it, trust me I know, I am experiencing this dark force as we speak but I know, in the end it will get better. So please reach out, I promise it will help. Much love to you all!