Deku.....

~deku POV~

I decided to take kacchan to his dorm room.i found his key in his pocket and went in.then i remembered the situation in the common room.and I just realized I was holding his hand.i quickly let go of it."hey...deku"."y-yeah kacchan?".i felt someone pin me to the wall."k-kacchan?"....I can feel a blush crawling onto my cheeks.kacchan then whispers into my ear."Deku....remember this...your mine..you'd better not forget that..."...."o-okay"....then I left the room in complete silence.....

~the next day~

I've been trying to avoid kacchan for the whole morning before the first class,but then I realized I sit right behind him in class!!!and-oh great,the bell rang!well I'm already in the classroom...wait is that a bad thing?what if kacchan is the first one to come in?!

~Bakugo POV~

What's up with deku?its like he's trying to avoid me.did something happen last night?i don't even remember! ugggghhhhh!!! I fucking hate this shhiiiittt!! I walked into the class and there was sitting,Deku.finally!!"oi,deku!" He looked deep in thought."huh?!"..."oh,kacchan....wait kacchan?!"....that's...me?i gave him a note and went to my desk....surprisingly quiet,even for me.then everyone else came in.its about to be a long,fucking,day....