Chapter 1: The Beginning

Inside a classroom filled with students, up the front stood a man with a bright-bunny smile on his face.

He wore glasses, some black slacks, a red polo shirt, and a pair of new shined black shoes.

A definition of beauty, with that smile, the paleness of his skin, and the charm he had been releasing.

"Stories, myths, legends and tales had been told for quite sometime now, but do people like us believe them? Well eventually I do." The man said with a grin, somehow the smile that's been plastered in his wonderful face the whole entire time happened to turn into a saddened frown.

"Why is that sir? Why do you believe in some fairytale that is not real?" Asked a girl as she scowls at the man upfront.

"Then, let me tell you a short story..." The man was about to continue when a boy interrupted him by raising his hand.

"Yes Mr. Xu?"

"In all honesty professor Ying, are we gonna have story time? Cause I would love that" The students and their professor that is now known as Ying laughed at the young lad as the man proceeded with the story.

"At the time around the 16th century or much earlier than that, clans of higher orders; the Jin clan, Jiang clan, Lan clan, and lastly the Nie clan rule over the world of cultivators.

That world is a place where evil/bad energies are released, a place where cultivators existed, cultivators that removes the evil.

Well this story I'm telling you is a summarized story of the Yiling Patriarch of Lotus Cove.

As a boy that goes by the name Wei Wuxian, he's someone shameless and naughty.

He had siblings, but never were they related by blood, as his father and the Jiang clan leader were really good friends, Old man Jiang took care of Wei Wuxian when his parents died.

At first Jiang Cheng the second child of Old man Jiang disagree on having Wei Wuxian as a brother, cause he's father always had his full attention on Wei Wuxian. Unlike his sister Jiang Yanli had loved Wei Wuxian as a real little brother.

But after sometime they grew closer and closer, which people from the Jiang clan and other clans knew them as "The Twin Prides Of Yunmeng Jiang".

Things happen, like how Wei Wuxian first met Lan Zhan the second childe of GusuLan. Wei Wuxian trespassing late at night at the Cloud Recesses while holding two liquor of Emperors Smile, and had fought with the second childe, definitely a person who has a death wish.

He had died once, cause of the fact that he was blamed that he killed Jiang Yanli and his Shijie's husband, and the one who killed him is none other than his own brother, Jiang Cheng.

He was also known as the Yiling Patriarch, a person that uses Demonic Cultivation, the one who created the Ghost General, Wen Ning, and the one who controls human corpses as his army.

16 years had past, a person named Mo Xuanyu summoned the soul of Wei Wuxian and forced the soul to use his body to take revenge.

He met Jin Ling, his nephew, the son of his Shijie, Jiang Cheng who knew that Wei Wuxian was alive, and then, there's Lan Zhan the cold hearted and stoic man...."(continuation of the story)

After the story telling, professor Ying dismissed them and gathered his things and left the classroom clean, and went for the teachers lounge.

/Meanwhile /

A man dressed in a luxurious suit got out of his car as he went straight towards a luxurious building called "Cloud Lan Inc."

People who saw the man started to greet him in a respectful way, bowing at him at the matter of fact for being the CEO of the company, and he does returns the gestures.

As he reached his office, a man older than him entered with a knock.

"Hello Big Brother, May I help you with anything?" The CEO said with a slight bow.

"Ji you just went from a meeting, don't you wanna hang out with your bestfriend for a bit?" Hearing the word 'bestfriend' the CEO gave a 'can-I-really?' Look on his elder brother.

"Don't give me that look, also you've been working hard lately, so I'll be giving you a vacation, and at least visit your bestfriend once in a while, he misses you too you know."

The CEO only gave a nod as he left his brother with a thanking look.

/Zhuwei Academy/

As he parked his car at the schools parking lot, he walked inside the school earning the attention of every students and some teachers on the halls.

The females are all squealing and some fainted seeing a man with such an authoritative aura, some guys admired the man and some glared at him.

The CEO seemed not to care since it's quite normal every time he goes to places that's more public.

After walking down the halls he stopped his track in front of the teachers lounge and knocked at the door.

Opening it, female teachers and some male professors are having massive nosebleeds seeing the handsome man.

But he only stared at one person...

"Ehh? You came to get me, Lan-err gege ?"