part 6

looking around you notice a lot of snow

Y/n: wait isn't this th-

you were cut off by loud screaming coming from inside the big building. your vision can make out a yellow outline of a person on the ground.

Y/n: I should go help.

making your way inside you see the one and only Susie carrying meg to a hook

Y/n: fuck, why why her out of everybody.

Waiting patiently for her to leave you crouch behind a couch that was sitting there in the main lobby.

Y/n: this is the building where me and the Gang used to hang out why is this place here.

Watching Susie leave you take this chance to go and help Meg get off the hook. Your heartbeat quickening you run towards a window and vault out of it slowly making sure to not make a sound.

susie pov

walking back to the hook I see the love if my life leave through a window

susie: why won't he except my love for him.

I have to kill the audience before I can have some alone time with my husband.

your pov

Y/n: I have a bad feeling about this.

you walk up to a generator with a toolbox in hand and begin to work on it with everything useful you could find inside.

you hear screaming but can't seem to see anybody downed so you ignore it.

time skip

Y/n: where the hell is everybody. I've done every single generator so far.

you walk towards the last generator but you get a shiver down your spin and decide to walk the the other way.

Y/n: I really hate this right now.

your heartbeat quickening you decide it's best to start running.

Y/n: ugh where the hell is she?!

Susie: hey

scaring the shit out of you you trip and fall right onto her, although it was a soft landing right into her chest.

Y/n: SHIT!!

you feel her arm wrap around you, you try and escape but she is much stronger than yo so you decide it's best to just go with it until you can escape. looking up you see her drooling with a smile on her face

Susie: aww baby I knew you would love me back one day I just knew it!!

Y/n: Gah g-get off of me. your crushing me!!

Susie: I have special present for you

lifting your chin she forcefully kisses you, you try and resist but to avail.you feel her lick your bottom lip which only makes you close you mouth more but she punches you on your side making you yell in pain she quickly sticks her tung in and explores her new territorie.

y/n: I need to breath.  mhm mhmmm

she doesn't get the hint and continues to kiss you.you begin to feel light headed but just when you thought that was it she detaches and you take long breath

Y/n: *gasp* were you trying to suffocate me or something!!

susie: sorry it's just you taste so good.

Y/n: get off me.

Susie: nope, I have another a special present for you

she drags you into the building and up the stairs.

Y/n: fuck

chp end

sorry for the wait.