Chapter 7 - Kiss

________________________
~•~•~ Mean POV ~•~•~
________________________

I opened the door and saw Saint instantly taking a step back upon seeing me. He looks surprised and alarmed.

"It's you!" I heard him say

What's with his reaction?

Was he expecting to see someone else?

Why is he here anyway?

"What do you want?" I asked

Saint tried to grab my shoulder but missed, then started to fall on his knees to the ground. It happened so fast that I didn't manage to stop his tumble.

"Oi...! Are you ok?" I asked

"I sud...denly...feel dizzy..."

I leaned down and noticed that he looked disoriented with both hands now on his head. I grabbed his arm to help him back up.

"I'm fine." He said as I tried pulling him up so I let him go.

His legs trembling... making him fall again

"Hey!"

"Saint!"

I was tapping his face then shaking his body.
This time I think he passed out.

I don't want to but I have no choice but to bring him inside. I gently pulled his heavy body inside and stopped a minute to decide whether to place him on the couch or the bed.

"You're so troublesome." I said shaking my head as I laid him on my bed.

"You let me sleep in your place and now you're on mine... Now we're even! I don't own you anything!" I said before walking out of the room.

Wait... Should I call a doctor?

I turned to look back at him...

Nah... Maybe he'll wake up soon.

Two hours have passed when I went back to the bedroom to check on Saint. He was still lying in the same position when I left him.
I tried to poke his arm softly.

"Hey... Saint..." I softly said

Is he even breathing? I leaned closer to check.

I sighed in relief.

Why isn't he waking up?

Should I be worried?

"......"

Nah... He'll be fine!

It's past midnight I went back to the bedroom again after taking a shower.

I groaned at the sight of Saint sleeping on my bed. He annoys me even when he's unconscious.

I laid on the other side of the bed... staring at the ceiling. I've been doing this almost every night... staring at the ceiling and hoping that I could fall asleep without the help of alcohol or my pills.