sneaking out

NO JOKE I IMAGINE ME AND THAT KID FROM THE SKATE PARK SNEAKING OUT, WHAT HADS MY LIFE BECOME

--

y/n pov

this is my first time sneaking out, who i am kidding this is like my hundredth time. but this time feels different, it sort of feels like special for some reason. which is making me more anxious than ever.

as i wait till the clock hits midnight nigh, i plan to meet colby at the tree that me and him meet. as i jump out my window on to the tree beside my bedroom window. i slowly jump onto the ground. i get up and pass through all the house/neighbors, i realize how quiet it is than when it's day time, it feels nice, and calming.

as i am five feet away i see him, colby. there all alone which sounds creepy. but it's sort of the truth. "baby." i run up to him. wrap my legs around him.

"i miss you." i say getting off him.

"we just spoke in the phone about 30 minutes."

"but that's a long time."

we go to the only place that is open at this hour. which is, seven eleven. colby and i run in there like two crackheads. we go start to the back and go pick out our freezy {the cold drink thingy that looks like ice cream} which we literally put all the flavors together. which was not that bad after all.

we got to the front and check out. as i look up and see the man giving me a smirk and looking at me up and down, which he is like a fifty year old man. it started to make me uncomfortable, so i decided to turn to colby and kiss him in the lips. he was shock at first but went along with it.

i pull out and give the money in colby's hand and gave it to the man. we leave the seven eleven and go our hide out.

i grab my phone out of my pocket and see that is seven. "baby we have to go." i get off his chest.

"i don't want to leave yet, i want to stay with you forever." he kisses me.

"we. can. we. just. have. to. go. to. our. house. and then. we. can. see. each other. again. as. much. as. we. want." i say between kisses. "okay."

"bye princess." i feel his warmth around me.

"bye cutie." i leave his warmth and go to the front door. i open the door.

"hey y/n." crap. "hi mom." kill me now. i turn to my mom.

"where you been."

"with a friend."

"i heard a boy's voice."

"mom you probably also snuck out when you were teenager."

"fine i'll let it pass, but i got to meet him."

"okay mom." i say going up my room.