~chapter 5~

Frostbite looked outside the window of her home and saw hades being dragged by a chain,the chain was wrapped around his neck.

                Frostbite jumped outside,and looked at the thing dragging hades.The creature was the same one from her nightmare.

          A creature with rabbit ears,4 arms,Tiny red eyes,Black fur,And a tail with a mouth.The creature also had a sewn shut mouth.Claw marks and bite marks were everywhere in the creatures fur.

         The creature clicked like a clock.Its words were scrambled and disfigured."ÿøùr tįmę įß... úp frøßtbįtę..."The creature threatened.

        The creature let go of hades and tried to grab frostbite.Frostbite froze the creatures hands and jumped on them and kicked them to the ground making a bloody mess.

                   The creature looked at its hands without a sound.It turned back to frostbite and ticked more.Bone cracking sound came from its stomach.The creature lead back.Its stomach opened up in another mouth.

          The creatures impaling eyes looked into frostbites terrified soul.The creature grabbed frostbite...Well...Almost.

              Frostbite bit the creatures cheek and torn some of it off.The creature regenerated it's hands and pinned frostbite down,Its claws digging into her flesh."W-What do you w-want from me?!?"frostbite asked,Her voice shaking and cracking from fear.

        "Į wæñt ÿøú dęæd...." The creature ticked.The creature dug it's claws deeper into frostbites flesh,Turning her fur from white,To red.Frostbite eventually blacked out from pain.

                      ~To be continued...~

Will frostbite survive this creature?Just wait...You'll find out.
~Loveplushie