24.

✨Y/N✨

I knocked on the door then started ringing the doorbell like crazy before my sister opened the door and gasped looking at my outfit up and down.

"Not in this Christian household" she stated "she'll show you a nipple if you let us in" zendaya said as we laughed. Angel let us in as my mother was in the kitchen cooking. We greeted her with hugs and kisses before sitting at the island.

"You look beautiful baby" my mother said as my father paused in his footsteps glaring at me. "Where's the rest of your outfit at?!" He asked as I sighed "this is the outfit Father" I stated sarcastically. "What did you guys have to tell me?" I asked.

"Well your mother is pregnant" my father said as I was thrown off guard. "What?!" Zendaya said as my mother smiled "three months today" she said rubbing her belly. "Well someone hasn't been using a form of protection" I teased as zendaya gave me a look

 "Well someone hasn't been using a form of protection" I teased as zendaya gave me a look

And I looked back at her "I'm on birth control" I mouthed back. "I'm due in August but we wanted to talk to you about dating" my mother started off as I sat back in my chair.

"We see you everywhere with Tom are you two dating?" My mother asked as I sighed heavily and zendaya just looked away scratching the back of her head. "Daya" my mother said as zendaya turned some to look at my parents "huh?" She asked.

"Is there something you know that we don't?" My mother questioned. "Nope" zendaya said as zendaya got up taking my keys "I'm going to just sit out in the car and wait" she said walking at a fast pace out the house as my father looked at me.

"What happened to ole boy you were seeing before?" My father asked as I shook my head "we been broke up dad" I said rolling my eyes some. "So when were you going to tell us you two were dating?" My mother asked with a big smile.

"I failed you as a father haven't I?" My father asked as I was confused were we mad or not mad? "I taught you all those years how a black man treats a woman and you ended up with a white guy" he started off "you don't feel like you let me down because you're dating him?" My father asked as I gave him a look about to go off.

"Is it because of your insecurities you want your daughter to come out light skin and have nice hair?" He asked as I was taken back. "Excuse me?" I asked "it's obvious Y/N, you have a problem with yourself so you're dating white guys now but that's my fault for not showing you how beautiful you are" he said as I was hurt he would think that.

"Angel are you ready?!" I asked standing up "so you're just going to walk away?" My father asked as I looked at him "I'm walking away so I don't say the wrong thing" I said calmly.

"Say what you have to say because I got some other things to say also" my father said as I shook my head. Angel walked into the kitchen "angel go wait in the car while I talk to Y/N" my father said as she went to go get in the car.

"Why are you doing this?" I simply asked "because I want to know why would you do that if I showed you through out your life how a black man is supposed to treat you" he stated as I looked at my mother and she threw her hands up not entertaining it.

"That shouldn't have been your motive, your motive should've been showing me how a MAN is supposed to treat me not a black man." I started off as he crossed his arms listening to me. "You talking mad highly about a race who cant even except their own race of people and it seems like the only person in this room that has a problem with my skin tone is you and it's sad because you're supposed to be my father Or better yet a "Father Figure" "
I stated.

"So with that being said you fucking clown, I'm grown I can do whatever the fuck I want, if this is a major issue then by all means don't be apart of my life and you ain't no better than these basic ass BLACK men that's out here not loving their own selves clowning black women" I simply said walking away as my father kept calling after me.

"You got a white guy and money so now you boujee?" He asked as I laughed "don't forget to put Bad in front of the boujee" i said as I got in my car pissed. "What the hell happened?" Zendaya asked as I pulled out the drive way going to a boutique.

"I'm done with him until further notice" I simply said as zendaya looked at me. "Why, What happened?!" She asked "I'll tell you later Angel's in the car" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. We made it to a boutique and Angel started running everywhere trying to find dresses.

"What happened?" Zendaya said handing me a tissue as we sat down. "He was basically upset because he knows tom and I see each other." I started off "he's upset because he felt like he taught me my whole life how a black man is supposed to treat a woman and I ended up with a white guy." I explained.

"He said I'm only with him because of my insecurities that I want a light skin baby with nice hair and that I wasn't happy with myself" I finished explaining as zendaya shook her head hugging me. "I get backlash from even my father and he's supposed to be the one I look up too?!" I asked as she rubbed my back.

"If you ever need someone to talk too you know you can always talk to my parents they know this better than we do" she said as I faintly smiled hugging her. " I don't want to deal with either one of my parents my father said what he said and my mother just sat there and watched him say what he said" I explained.

"And that's perfectly okay if you don't, What was said should've never been said and it should've never been allowed to be said" zendaya explained rubbing my back. "But you need to smile and keep your head up because you're beautiful and you just signed a deal with Rihanna" she said excitedly as I giggled and we shared a tight hug.

We helped angel pick out and try on dresses, she found two dresses she wanted one as her main dress and another for when the first dress is too much, something for her to change into. My mother called me and the only reason I picked up was because I had Angel and I didn't need anybody trying to call the cops on me.

"We're coming back now" I simply said "okay" she said as I hung up "Angel you want something to eat?" I questioned as she nodded "Are you okay?" She asked as I smiled at her and we hugged. "Yeah I'm okay" I said "you know it wasn't me who said anything right?" She asked as I nodded "yeah but it was bound to happen though" I said as we walked out the boutique and went to get something to eat.

I dropped her back off at home not going inside then drove to Daya's house "You straight?" She asked as I parked the car in her drive way then nodded "yeah" I said as tears started to fall freely from my eyes. "Y/N/N" she said then hugged me. "You have to do what you want whether anybody likes your decision or not if Tom makes you happy then it doesn't matter what anybody else has to say" she said then kissed my cheek.

"Between your ex, Laura, some of his fans and your parents you cannot fold because once you do then that's when everybody else wins and you'll feel worse so just keep pushing beautiful" she said with a smile as I smiled and hugged her back "how did I get a best friend like you?" I asked as she giggled "same thing I asked about you" she said opening the passenger door "so the gym tomorrow morning?" She asked as I nodded "yeah" I said "love you" she said as I smiled "love you too" I stated.

I drove home and unlocked the door closing it and locking it going straight upstairs to my room falling face first onto the bed and let out a aggravated loud sigh. I started hearing Rosco's bells on his collar and I turned to my side seeing humping my pillows I just placed my face back into the bed.