4~[Moonbin]

It was dismissal time already, you stayed in the classroom, waiting for your fetcher. Usually, no one is around with you. But when you looked back, you saw your crush!

Your crush's name is Moonbin, his tall, kind, handsome, and also has a good shape!

"What's this?! Why is he here?! It's gonna be so awkward!!" you thought.

You were just reading a book, when you felt someone coming near. You remembered it's only you and Moonbin in the classroom, so you didn't mind looking back. You then felt a pat on your shoulder.

Moonbin:" Hi y/n, are you always waiting for your fetcher here?"

"Uh-hm yes!" you stuttered.

Moonbin: "Don't be shy, I wouldn't disturb you. I am just here to- um.. To chat! Yeah to chat with you."

" Oh, but I don't really think you're disturbing me. " you said kindly.

Moonbin:" Aw, you're so sweet! That's what I like about you. I mean.. Yeah! As a friend! "

" Like? who? " you asked.

Moonbin: " You. "

" What? Me? " you surprisingly asked.

Moonbin:" Yes! You, I liked you for a long time already. But I'm not forcing you to answer. I will wait for you. "

" Well, yo-ou don't have to wait because, I-I, I also like you Moonbin." you said while you're starting to blush.

Moonbin:" What!! I should've known it sooner! Woahh I really like you y/n!!!

"I like you too!" you said happily.

Next day

You just arrived school, went up to your classroom and waited for the teacher.

You realized that it was still early, so you used your phone for a while.

When the door opened, you looked at who that person was. It was Moonbin! You were very happy he came because you were very bored.

Moonbin: "Good morning y/n! How's your morning?"

"It was good!" you said with a big smile.

Moonbin sat down in his place and told you to wait 'til he comes to your seat. You waited for him about 10 minutes already, so you wondered what he was doing. Until you looked back and saw him playing online games with 3 guys and a girl.

"How could he leave me like that just for an online game and his with a girl?!" you thought.

You were getting confused because the girl is really close with him. If they have free time, they would always play together.

Moonbin is a very friendly guy that you'll ever meet. Even though there are many girls attracted to him. He doesn't stay away from them, because he doesn't want them to get hurt. Although he is friendly and a gentleman to others, he is very loyal.

But you trust Moonbin, so you didn't tell him what your feeling anyways. Also, even if you lose your trust on him, he would always regain it easily.

Please vote if you liked/love the story, Thank you very much 💜