Chapter 1

It was a cold February night when she decided to flee.  

It wasn't very hard to get past the sleeping guards, but the guards' dog wasn't that sleepy at all. As soon as he saw her running he barked, the guards jumped up and stumbled after her, but they were too late. The only thing they could see was a silhouette running into the woods, her coat hovering in the wind behind her.

(Rarity's P.O.V)

Rarity was running through the forest, her feet started to hurt and she could already see the glowing eyes of the werewolves trough the branches of the trees. She wanted to stop running so bad, but then she would get killed, due to her senses being weakened in prison.

Unfortunately, she started to get slower and slower, until she fell down onto the hard ground, leaned her head onto a big tree and lost consciousness.

(Applejack'S P.O.V)

Applejack was walking through the forest behind their house when she saw a girl leaning against the tree. 

She liked walking through the forest with her friends, it helped her clear her mind, but her friends weren't in town right now and she had to stay and help her family with their little business. They had a restaurant a bit further from the town, their customers were soldiers, travelers or homeless people.

She ran to the girl and felt her pulse. Applejack was convinced the girl was dead, her hand was cold and she didn't seem to breathe. 

Then she heard a groan.

"Ghh- Gods.."

Applejack blushed and the eyes of the girl snapped open. She looked like she was going to scream so Applejack put a handover her mouth.

"Shut up! First of all, how the hell are you alive?!"

Rarity looked confused. "Why shouldn't I be alive?"

Applejack looked at her like she asked if there were flying pigs. "Are ya kidding?Can you even feel your pulse?"

"No.."

"Well, in that case, you shouldn't be alive"

The girl first looked surprised and then shocked. Applejack pulled her hat into her face and got up. She held out her hand and the girl took her hand and got up. She looked down at her torn dress and sighed in played pain.

"Gods, I look awful... I should've just kept walking..."

Applejack turned around on her heel and started walking, she could hear the girl run after her.

"Hey! Wait, where are you going?"

"Home, of course! Why, need a hand?"

The girl blushed slightly and then answered: "Well, if you have a place where I could stay, I would appreciate that. Really much"

Applejack chuckled. "You really look like you could need a shower. I'm Applejack, by the way"

"R-Rarity", she stuttered.

"Nice to meet- Oh, hey, Sugarcube!"

Apple Bloom ran over to Applejack, hugging her and then looking over to the purple-haired girl. 

"Your hair looks nice, Ma'am!" Apple Bloom said. Rarity blushed and then smiled. "Thank you, darling! I'm glad to hear that after running trough a forest the whole day." Apple Bloom's eyes grow big as Rarity talks, looking clearly excited to have such an interesting guest at their little restaurant 'Sweet Apple Acres'.

"Go tell Granny Smith we got a new guest, why don't ya, Sugarcube?", Applejack asked her little sister while taking Rarity to her room. "Yes, Ma'am!", Apple Bloom said happily and ran over to her grandmother.

"Your sister seems very nice, Applejack", Applejack heard Rarity say when she went into the room. "How did you know-" 

"You guys seem very close."

Applejack could hear a bit sadness in her voice. She lit the candle beside the bed with a match and then sat down on the bed. "So, ya like it?", Applejack asked. Rarity looked around, still standing at the door frame. She nodded and then walked over to Applejack. She took her hat and demanded: "Look at me, please." Applejack looked up a bit overwhelmed and her eyes met a pair of blue eyes, shining like two diamonds.

"What's the point?", Applejack asked while Rarity was still staring into her eyes. Finally,she nodded satisfied and Rarity let herself fall onto the bed, sighing.

"Today, was really dreadful, just like the past month", she mumbled to herself. Applejack leaned a bit over and asked: "What do ya mean?" "Oh, nothing, really, it was just exhausting", Rarity said nervously. Applejack knew she was lying but she decided to let Rarity sleep and draw new energy. Applejack got up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

(Rarity's P.O.V)

Rarity stood up as soon Applejack closed the door behind her. Sunlight was falling onto the bed where she was laying and her skin was burning. She ran over to the window and pulled the curtains together, letting out a breath. Rarity walked to the mirror that hung opposite the bed. She looked into it and smiled. The mirror still showed the bed, but no person in front of it. Rarity chuckled.

But Applejack almost found out. It freaked her out a bit, but she knew she could hide it long enough. She lived long enough to know how to behave around humans. And then she got dizzy.

She had to find blood as fast as possible. She fell onto the bed and lost her consciousness.

***

When she woke up it was already night. She could finally get some blood and if it had to be someone from the family in the house. Rarity got up and stumbled trough the door into the hallway, where all the other bedrooms were. She always felt bad doing this, even though it was the only way for her to survive. She sneaked into Applejack's room and closed the door behind her. She let out a sigh and approached Applejack's bed. Rarity pinned  her to the bed and put her lips onto the neck of victim. Then she heard Applejack gasp and snapped up.

"What are you doing?"

"I-I swear I was not trying to take.... advantage of a sleeping person, I'm not liked that", Rarity whispered. 

Applejack looked at Rarity overwhelmed. "You were trying to drink my blood, right?"

Rarity gasped slightly, her eyes watery but she gave up and nodded. Applejack sighed and smiled. "Okay then, I'll pretend like nothin' Happened, but don't sneak into rooms like that, ya scared the hell out of me", she chuckled.

How weird... ,Rarity thought but then leaned over Applejack and put her lips onto Applejack's neck. She heard her gasp quietly in surprise and then she bit into the neck. Applejack moaned just loud enough for Rarity to hear and Rarity blushed as she sucked the sweet blood. 

When she was done she licked Applejack neck and sat down onto the bed, feeling much better than before.

"Thank you, Applejack, I really needed it."

Applejack smiled weakly and fell asleep again. Rarity snuck out of Applejack's room and chuckled on the way down the stairs.
When she was standing in front of the small building she looked u to the hill a few kilometers away. 

It was the castle of the East.