Chapter:2

A little time had passed and the time was running out. 

Why was this so hard?? I used to see through his puzzles all the time before but this time, this time was different. 

Maybe I should weigh it two by two and then.... Nope, i would have to have some real luck if I used that technique. Wait! What if-

"Psst!" It came from Rog's door.  I crept nearer it.

"Yes. What is it? I have a really important task right now to solve and if I don't-"

"I've solved it!!" What did he just say?!

"You mean..."

" I have solved it! Just weigh them three on one and three on the other!" I could hear the pride in his voice.

"But it's eigh-"

"Look. It's eight keys. Take away two of them, then you weigh the others three by three. Do that and I'll explain more later!" 

"Ok..." I mumbled as I got down by the scale. 

I took away two keys and divided the rest of them on the scale. Three by three. The left one was a little bit lighter.

"Roger! I got the results! The left one was a bit lighter!" I spoke really fast.

"The left one? Then the two you didn't use and the three in the right one are useless. You have three keys left now if I'm right..."

"Wait I got it now!" I really did get it! "I put away one of them and weigh the two others one by one. Then if they weigh the same it's the one I left over and if not..." 

"Exactly what I was thinking, flower! Now please save us from here I really need to get some clean air." Yeah like you get much clean air with all those cigarettes...

I once again got down by the scale. I put away one and weigh the others one by one. They weighed the same, and that meant that the one I put aside must be the one.

"Rog I got it!" I said happily as I got up to the door

"Really?!" 

"Yes! I'll try to open it now!" I said excitedly as I put he key in the lock.

I closed my eyes. What if it doesn't go up? What if we get stuck in here forever? I don't wanna die here. Well, I did say the opposite just some minutes ago but, yeah...

I slowly twisted the key. It got up. I breathed out and opened my eyes. I opened the door and behind that door my best friend, Roger Meddows Taylor, stood. 

I cried as I threw myself at him. As I clung onto him I heard that he started to cry too. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered:

"We're safe now. Everything is gonna be ok. We're safe now." And after that we just stood there and hugged for minutes.

Suddenly the door opened and I looked up.

"I see that you solved it." My boy- Sorry, my ex Lucas said with a devilish grin.

"Yeah, I did, can you let us go now?" I asked but Lucas just laughed.

"Did you really think that I was gonna let you go that easy? Wouldn't even think so."

My face fell and i felt roger tense up. He let go of me and stormed off to Lucas.

"Do you know how much pressure you put us in? Hazel has been stressing out for two hours just to get us out of here and now when she solved it you just wont let us out!" He shot his hans up to Lucas neck. Lucas tried to get Roger of him but right then all I heard was a loud bang and then Rogers voice:"Run!!"