♡ Chapter 21 ♡

It's one thing when you fuck with my feelings but it is another when you hurt my children and I find out from them. The only way I can protect my babies is either try to leave rather he likes it or not...or kill him. As of this point didn't care if I was hurting. Yeah, my left side hurts but that didn't matter to me, it was only about her kids. When Scott just came home, I had his food served up ready. He came into the door with a gloomy facial expression, but I ignored it. I wanted him to know that I forgave him and that I was passed what had happened a few days ago. Which was a lie by the way? I gave him a hug and a kiss and asked "Welcome home baby, how was your day?"
"Good I guess"
He took off his jacket and hung it up then went to the dinner table and asked. "Where are the kids?"
"Oh, I asked Chassidy to watch them?"
"Why?"
I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his chest and kissed his cheek. "Because I want tonight to be about us"
"What's the occasion?"
"Nothing I just want to show you how much I love you and that I forgive you for what happened the other night."
"Mkay"
"Now eat up babe, the faster you get done the more fun we can have all night." He grinned as I went back to the kitchen to wash the dishes. I got him right where I want him.
Watching all of these crime shows growing up, helped me with that night's event. When he was done, he let me take the lead and took him upstairs. I playfully but forcefully pushed him on the bed. Although I actually meant it. I walked up to him and gave him a seductive look as I took off my robe which revealed every scar and bruise, he has made on me. I wanted him to see what he has done to me. But I'm sure it didn't have any effect on him because all he wanted was the main course. I then walked seductively close to him and spread his legs so that I was in between them. Although I felt disgusted by him now well actually for a while now... I had to do this because it was all part of my plan. I crawled onto the bed then turned off the light, he suddenly asked "Why do you want the lights off?"
Because I can't stand to see your face and I don't want to have second thoughts to what will happen after this.
"I want to feel not to see"
"Okay princesa"
With that lastly said, we had non-emotional sex that didn't give me any feelings for him anymore. I was just satisfying his sexual desires that night. It was ten minutes after midnight when he was asleep, I woke up to check if he was asleep still. In which he was, I slowly shuffled out of bed and tiptoed across the room to put on some warm clothing, before I did the deed, that I probably should have don't eleven years ago when it all started. I kneeled in front of Scott's nightstand across the room and reached under it to grab his firearm handgun. Scott illegally owned it but told me not to say a word about it. 

I couldn't because I was his wife and whatever he says is our secret, and if he goes down, I had to go down with him. It shouldn't be that way but it is and I hate it. I knew exactly where he hid the gun anyway because he made me clean every nook and cranny of this house for years that I know where I put everything in order by heart. I slowly got up on my two feet and tiptoed closer to Scott and took a deep breath to calm myself and counted to three. I felt like time was going slow. My heart was racing I could have sworn it was going to jump out of my chest, that the more I hesitated. I know that I'm terrified and confident at the same time. Marie just pull the trigger. The small voice in my subconscious was telling me. I cocked back the safety lock. That's when Scott woke up to a gun pointed at him.

I said "Don't you dare move, put your hands on your head" He stood silent and raised his hands above his head, obeying my commands. He chuckled and said "You can't be serious Marie, put my gun back"
"Shut the fuck up!" I demanded. I had a steady ground but my hands were shaking I hesitant to shoot him although I had it all planned to the last detail. He chuckled and said "Look at you, I can tell you're thinking about it. The way your hands are shaking...you're nervous. You can't do it."
I took a deep breath and demanded him to shut up and he did. He swears it was a joke. He said "You can't even hold a gun right"
"Oh, I don't." I stepped closer to him and said "I forgot to tell you, on my 14th birthday my step-dad taught me how to use on before he went to war."
"You wouldn't dare shoot me"

My legs were shaking but I had a firm grip onto the gun. He got up and tried to get closer to me to get the gun, but stepped a little closer to him, pointing it straight at the middle of his forehead, I cocked back the safety again and said "Oh yeah, try me, Scott"
I meant every word; I didn't look into his eyes because I knew they can manipulate me and I won't let that happen again. I was filled with adrenaline to finally end it, right then and there.
"I dare you," He said with a devilish smirk.
I pressed my finger down on the trigger hearing a loud boom.