23 | brooke

˙ ˖ ✩ ━━━ brooke

˙ ˖ ✩ ━━━ brooke.

𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨. ▍ qaterra on wattpad.

  ▍ qaterra on wattpad

𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞. ▍you and brooke sneak
off after putting the campers to bed.

fem x fem

You lightly tuck in the last of the girls in the bunks on the left side of the room while Brooke does the same on the others. You catch a glimpse of her bending over and you feels your cheeks get hot. Fuck, she was hot.

Once you're both done, you walk out of the cabin. "Shoot." Brooke stops, you stop as-well, looking back at her, "I've been so busy with the kids I almost forgot I've got to shower." She pauses, looking to the moon, "Have you showered yet?"

You'd snuck off when the kids started to get on your nerves and relaxed with a hot shower just an hour ago. You nod.

"Damnit." She sighs, "Do you mind coming with me? It's really late and I don't wanna be out here by my lonesome."

"Yah, I was gonna go for a smoke, anyway. " You weren't. You'd actually planned on heading in and reading some more of the book you'd purchased just before heading to camp, The Outsiders.

"Cool beans." She takes you by the hand,"Lets go."

You knew where the showers were but let her lead the way anyway. "Finally." She let go of you hand and jiggled the keys into the lock hole. You silently watched her struggle for a moment, seeing if she'd get it. She didn't.

You walked closer, offering your help, which she gladly accepted. You had to admit, it was a bit of a hassle to get the key in, but not as hard as Brooke made it seem. You twisted the lock and opened the door. Brooke smiles, "My hero." and leans in to plant a peck on your lips. That was something she did a lot. It caught you off-guard the first time but she'd said it was "totally platonic" so you ran with that.

The two of you walked into the showers and you turned your back as she began to strip. "y/n can you hold this?"

"y-ya, sure." you try to turn around without looking at her naked body. "here silly." she spins you around anyway, hanging the towel to you, revealing her full body.

to be continued. . .

i didnt know how to make this a smut- i'm sorry lmao i'm so bad at smuts but i tried ! :)

xxx