CHAPTER 20 🦋

This chapter will be in Daniel's POV. I hope you like it. ❤️
———————————
Me and Angie came to a park near to my house.
We were sat on a bench.

"So is this like a date?"- I asked and looked at her.
"I mean... if you want it to be, it can be a date."- she smiled.
"You want it to be one?"
"Totally."- she smiled big.
———————————
That smile, that dam smile.
I've liked Angie since I met her. I don't know what it makes her so special. I don't know if it is her smile, her laugh, her hair, her beautiful eyes, or if it is just her. I don't know.
I just know I really like her.
———————————
I smiled at her.

I saw an ice cream van. I had the idea of buying some ice cream for me and her.

"I'll be here in a minute."- I said getting up.

She just nodded.

I walked to the van and saw all the flavors that were there.

"Hello young man. How can I help you?"- the man asked.
"I wanted a strawberry ice cream and a vanilla ice cream, please."- I smiled.

He nodded smiling.

After a while, he gave me the ice creams and I paid for them.

I walked over to Angie and sat beside her.

"One for you, and one for me."- I said, handing her the strawberry ice cream.
"Thank you!! You didn't have to, I could've paid for mine."- she said, smiling.
"I know, but I wanted to."

We just looked around while eating our ice creams.

"Hey Angie, I wanted to talk with you about something..."- I said and putted down my ice cream.
"Is everything okay?"- she asked.
"Yeah, just let me talk."

She nodded.

I looked at her, grabbed her ice cream, putting it down, and grabbed her hands.

"Angie, I'm sick of hiding what I feel. Sky's right, I need to tell you."- she looked at me with a strange look- "I like you, a lot. Since the first day I met you. I don't know why, or how, but you made me feel in a way, that no other girl could do. You are so special. There is no other girl like you, you are unique, and you'll always be. I like you Angie, more than just friends."

I confessed to her, but she stayed quite. I think it isn't mutual.

"Well, I can see you don't feel the same. I'm sorry."- I said and got up.

As I got up, she grabbed my arm and stood up, right in front of me.
She kissed me.

It was a kiss full of passion. I had butterflies in my stomach.
I grabbed her with all my strength, not hurting her. I pulled her closer to me, if that was even possible.

"Wow..."- I said as we pulled apart from the kiss.
"I'm sorry for not saying anything about that. I was to shocked and kiss you was the only thing that crossed my mind."
"I'm glad you did that."- I smiled and she smiled back.

I kissed her again, with even more passion than before.

———————— END 🌺 ————————