Girlfriend <3

(Amelia's pov)
Hey, hey, you, you
I don't like your girlfriend
No way, no way
I think you need a new one
Hey, hey, you, you
I could be your girlfriend

Another normal day in the pit and i saw her again, trying not to make eye contact, she's with Eliza i kept telling myself. I couldn't have feelings for her. Then she walked over to me. "Dr Robbins" I smiled a bit flirtatious, "Dr Shepherd, can i help you?" Arizona smirked. Shoot did she notice I was staring at her? You know I'll play dumb. "excuse me?" I asked. "you were looking at me" Arizona chuckled. "oh i was my bad you just look really nice today, um so how's things with Minnick?" I asked trying change the subject. "There good, really good actually, she's fun i mean nothing like anyone i've been with" Arizona winked. "yeah that's nice" i said looking into the blondes ocean blue eyes. "been with yet at least" i said with a slight smirk.

Hey, hey, you, you
I know that you like me!
No way, no way
You no it's not a secret
Hey, hey, you, you
I want to be your girlfriend

I could tell I amused the blonde. "What was that Shepherd?" she asked laughing. "oh nothing" i said leaning against the nurses station. "not many people like minnick, don't you think  you'd be better off with someone everyone adored?" I questioned still testing the waters. "Are you flirting with me Amy?" Arizona asked gently pushing me in a playful manner. "Only if you want me to be" I teased the blonde.

You're so fine, I want you mine, you're so delicious
I think about you all the time your so addictive
Don't you know what I can do to make you feel alright?

"Amelia, honey i'm in a committed adult relationship" Arizona chuckled. "Don't pretend, I think you know I'm damn precious, and hell yeah I'm a motherfucking princess, I can tell you like me too and you know i'm right"  I teased the blonde yet again. "Shepherd" Arizona said in a playful yet stern voice. "should I stop, or?" I asked laughing a bit. "Hmfph" Arizona replies. "cat got your tongue?" I smirked.

She's like so whatever, you could do so much better, I think we should get together now! ;)

"so whatcha think?" I asked again. "i have a girlfriend" Arizona protested. "better yet make your girlfriend disappear, I don't want to hear you say her name ever again!" I winked again. "Maybe we can arrange that" Arizona winked back before walking away from the nurses station.