Chapter Eight

Me and the ankh warrior held hands together as we continued the search for the second Catman from KISS.

The Fall season made the trees in the woods that we were in made everything beautiful.

Suddenly, I heard another rustling sound in the bushes.

I let out a quiet gasp and Vinnie wrapped his arms around my shoulders to protect me.

Bruce put a finger to his lips to let us all know to be quiet for a minute.

He went on to slowly, but quietly to walk towards the bushes.

When he pulled the branches backwards so he take a quick peek, he found a wonderful sight.

There was Eric Carr in his human form, sitting next to Eric Singer, who was eating a mouse.

"Eric Singer and Eric Carr"!

I shouted excitedly, as me and Vinnie both ran to the spot.

The Fox was all sweaty and he didn't like to be in hot place for too long.

Eric Singer let out a happy meow and crawled out from underneath bushes.

I gently picked him up in my arms and he nuzzled my cheek lovingly.

"Aw, it's good to see you Eric".

Vinnie smiled as he reached out and helped the KISS drummer stand up to his feet.

Eric Carr grabbed Vinnie's hand as he crawled out from the tight space.

He was covered in leaves and a few sticks were tangled up in his big, curly hair.