Chapter 3

"It's..." I began. But I'm honestly thankful the others called me over for football. Who am I kidding?! She's going to judge me... I shouldn't have told her in the first place...
"Well? They can wait. Come on!" she says impatiently.
"I can't!" I say as I run away. But I'm visibly crying by now. And the only ones to comfort me were... My crush and Emily... Everyone hates me!

Oh, my! Is it too obvious? Does everyone know I like... Him? Oh, what if they do! Everyone's gonna hate me!

"Shh, it's okay!" the girl says quietly. However 'he' seems to nervous to speak or touch me. Emily takes me over to a bench to sit me down.
"What's wrong?"
"Everyone knows, don't they?"
"If they did, I'd know too. So I guess they don't. Everything will be okay!"
I turn and smile. Maybe she is nicer then I thought.

It's been two weeks. C### is still in fear of everyone hating him. He still hasn't told anyone about it.

I'm scared. I don't want to tell her, but I know I must. Here I go!

Hope you enjoyed. Shout out to TheBaddass1 and Xx_anxceit_xX!
Can't forget summerhewitt9 ❤️. Love you guys! Also, TheBaddass1 is actually over excited to find out who mystery boy's crush is, even though she already knows! Haha.

Also, I use hashtags for people's names and people featured in this story r real people. Hope u enjoyed!
-Emily❤️