Ice cream

"Bee you know I don't like sweets" complained Cee as Bee tried to force the frozen treat in her mouth.
"Oh come on Cee it's not that bad"said Bee
"No I refuse to eat this vanilla ice cream as you so call it"said Cee
"Ugh you are so stubborn do you know that"said Bee
"Do I know that yes, yes I do"said Cee
Bee then thought of a plan how to make Cee eat the ice cream.
"Hey Cee you got something on your eyes let me get that for you"said Bee. Cee then closed her eyes and his plan was in action. Bee then put the ice cream on her lips and pulled away laughing.
"Bee!"screamed Cee
"Hahahahahhaha oh come one just lick it"said Bee. Cee then licked the ice cream and her eyes widened.
"Give me that"said Cee as she snatched the cone from his hand.
"Oh now you like it"said Bee smiling at how easily convinced Cee can be.
"Here you want some"said Cee
"Yeah give it back"said Bee
"Nope close your eyes"said Cee. Bee then closed his eyes only to have a hand full of ice cream get smashed on his face.
"Hahahahhhahaahhaahha"laughed Cee
"Come here you"said Bee as he pulled Cee towards him and kissed her on the lips.
"Sweet"said Cee
"Yeah just like you"said Bee as he rubbed his face on hers. Both laughing and having a great time.
"I want to come here again for another date"said Cee
"Of course my love anything for you cause ice cream is just a sweet as you"said Bee as he kissed Cee in the cheek.
"I love you Bee"said Cee
"I love you too but not more than ice cream"said Bee as her smashed some on Cee face.
"BEE!"screamed Cee. Bee ran away from Cee and they ran until they fell onto the sandy beach.
"Ugh Bee this is going to get sticky on my face"said Cee
"Don't worry I'll get it off"said Bee as he began it kiss all over Cee face making her laugh.
"I love you Cee "said Bee
"I love you too and ice cream but I love ice cream more than you"said Cee
"No you don't"said Bee
"Yes I do"said Cee
"Then I'll just have to change that"said Bee as he kissed her all over her face and finally on her lips.
"Alright I love you more than ice cream"said Cee
"I love you too"said Bee. They sat on the beach looking at the sunset , holding one another, and loving each other.

Sorry I left this book but guess what I came back so yay! Anyway give me some ideas and thank you for reading my story.
Love ya see ya next time🥰🥰