You called today

Today you called while i was at school it has been 7 years since I've last heard from you. You think i'd care to hear what you have to say, you telling me that you want to be apart of my life, don't bother because I haven't thought about you since I finally noticed you didn't care anymore. Why did you have to call from someone else's phone. Honestly if you ever did want to talk to me you would have called from your own phone and kept calling, but no you didn't even try so don't try and act like you care when you don't.

My aunt has also called your sister she has had more communication then you have ever had with me in my entire life, since the day I was born. She's the one that keeps on bugging me to talk to you and move out there, but how come I never hear those words from you if your asking her to tell me them. you've never once have gotten on the phone and said "hey this is your dad i want to talk to you, if that fine with you" but no you have never tried once so if you did care why haven't you kept calling so why should i care.

So i'm not gonna waste my time trying to call you, because that's supposed to be your job, your supposed to be mature your the adult i'm just a child who's been without a father her entire life.