Chapter 1:Jackson Overland Frost

I was laying on my comfy bed while reading something when mom came into my room "Mom, I told you to knock!" I said "Anyways I have something to give you" Mom said as she get a box anyways Hi I'm Jackson Overland Frost call me Jack any who lets go back to my story then Mom handed me a DOLL I was like "What the fudge?!" the doll has platinum blonde hair, pure blue eyes and pale skin, her lips is red smiling at me with an Anime uniform on her "WHAT THE FUDGE IS THIS MOM?!" I almost shouted at her but she just smiled at me "It's a doll I want you to have that" she said smiling I don't want to hurt mom's feeling so I flashed a fake smile "Wow, thanks mom" I said "Okay dinner's ready in 15 minutes" she said going out of my room then I turned to the doll "I. HATE. YOU"
~•~•~•~•~•~
After dinner's over, I really hate that doll super duper that I always scatters it around in my room, don't care where it is I lay on my bed then I realized it's my first day of school tomorrow I really missed my friends over there so I closed my eyes and tried to sleep
~•~•~•~•~•~
I was in a dark room then I heard girl, Laughing I followed it and saw a girl that looks like the doll mom gave me then the girl flashes an Evil grin on her face then I became smaller and smaller then a mirror falls In front of me then I gasp I became a DOLL then the girl holds me on my legs and mouthed "I. HATE. YOU" she said as she started laughing
~•~•~•~•~•~•
I wake up with me sweating then I took a deep breath "Phew, that was just a bad dream." I said then I saw the doll in the table on the side of my bed then I gasped 'I didn't put that doll there before' I thought 'Maybe Emma went inside of my room and puts it there as a prank' I thought again I get the doll and put It in my bag and went downstairs for breakfast.