Venom

"What?! Jung Yerin!" Yuju scowled.

"I'm sorry. I told you I'm not used to it and I did apologize to Mrs. Han. They accepted it."

"But you can't just do that. You know they're depending on us now when my mother passed away."

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again, promise." Yerin said while pouting, feeling the guilt with what she did.

"How are they?"

"Ms. Shim is still there. I told her to give the boy some medicines for his fever and I asked Sowon unnie to ask for Jiwon oppa's help. You know he knows something about medicines. Maybe he could help. Ms. Shim couldn't figure out what's keeping his fever high." Yerin said.

She then continued cooking.

"We found bruises all over the boy's body. Ms. Shim said that he ate something in the woods."

"Do you think he got poisoned?" Yuju suddenly mumbles. Yerin looks at her.

"For something he ate? I should check on him, Yennie."

Yerin looks at her and she noticed that Yuju is worried.

"Yuna, Ms. Shim is there. And Jiwon oppa will follow there tomorrow. I told them that I'll get back there with him. You should relax. Your healer is doing everything she could." Yerin said.

"But I should be the one to check on them earlier."

"You're resting, with Umji. That's why I didn't bother to wake you up. Anyway, how is she?"

"She's fine I guess. I've missed her so much.." Yuju pouts.

Then they heard laughters from inside Umji's room and Yuju immediately went inside. Yerin then continued cooking while giggling.

*****

"Yaah~ Unnie.. stop." Umji whines while throwing pillows to Sowon.

Sowon and Eunha are just laughing while Sinb is wiping her tears.

"Oh? Sinb's crying?" Yuju said as she gets inside the room.

"Yeah.. she cried while apologizing to Umji. And she suddenly went cheezy with her. HAHA!" Sowon teases them and laughed with her wife again.

"Aww.. I missed it." Yuju chuckles.

"Aish!" Sinb threw a pillow and hits Sowon's face.

"AHW!" Sowon scowled. All of them laughed when she suddenly fondled Sinb.

Yuju looks at Umji, who's laughing with them. She suddenly becomes quiet and stared at her sister.

"Yah.. Yewon-ah.. Sowon unnie's hurting me.." Sinb whines. Umji just laughed at them. Then Sowon and Eunha started to tease the two again and tickles them. Yuju giggles while watching them.

Then Yerin's head popped up from the door while smiling.

"Dinner's ready." she utters.

"Come on guys." Yuju calls them out, still giggling.

Then they stopped teasing each other and helps Umji to stand up. Sinb holds her hands and they walk to the dining area.

"Hey.. feeling okay?" Yuju caressed Umji's shoulders. The younger nodded at her while smiling.

"Better." She replied and hugs Yuju along her waist.

*****

The girls are eating and gladly chatting with each other.

"By the way.." Yerin wipes her mouth with the cloth. The girls turned to her.

"So, we talked to Heechul oppa about your condition, Umji-yah."