Straying Thoughts

Jotaro clenched his fist as he walked to his bathroom quietly, as not to wake up Holly. The boy silently damned himself as he  turned the lock on the door, sealing it shut with anger. Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, Jotaro! You need to stop! His dream came rushing back to him, thoughts flooding his mind and emotions. Kakyoin... Why do you look so damn good... Jotaro had dreamt of something he thought he wanted gone, even if he knew that deep down he wanted the exact opposite. He couldn't resist his need anymore and pulled down his boxers, hard already. Why me...

---
Slight NSFW warning (Masturbation)

Kakyoin heavily panted into his left hand, starting to moan his best friend's name in a hushed whisper. "Jota...ro~...Mm..." It was the second time that week, in fact in a row that this happened to Kakyoin, although he was more accepting of his feelings than Jotaro. He reached down into his pants, feeling his slight bulge, rubbing it to satisfy his hunger. Hit bit his lip, making it bright red. He moaned a light but pleasurable "Jotaro..." And thought of him getting out of his night shower, skin soaking wet and warm, collapsing on top of Kakyoin, his muscles bulging, hair messy and Jotaro giving him hickies and messy nibbles on his ear while slowly entering him. He let himself into his thoughts of Jotaro kissing every part of his body and claiming it as his own. Kakyoin shivered in pleasure, letting out soft moans until he finally came into his right hand.

      As he slowly came back to his filtered and clean thoughts, he wondered if this would change anything with Jotaro. The boys met up at the nearest café since their worn down states had made the school nurse worried for their health, and as one thing lead to another, they were excused from school for a week to get better. It was the first day, and the boys decided to meet up at the local café for coffee to start their days. Of course, Kakyoin being Kakyoin, ordered a small slice of cake specifically for the five cherries it came with, saving the cake for lunch and dinner.

     Their conversations and small talk went on as usual, besides from the basic questions of, "Did you sleep well" and "How was your morning so far?" As they wouldn't know how to answer. Jotaro nibbled at the decadent chocolate cake slice, carefully watching Kakyoin out of the corner of his eye, watching as the boy swirled a cherry in his mouth, daydreaming about other things. "Kakyoin..." The warm violet eyes darted up, more alert than usual today. The boy tried to sputter out his awkward question. "Has... Anything... Weird been going on lately? 'Cause something embarrassing is happening to me and, I can't explain now, but I just wanted to know if anything happened to you recently?" The red head quickly swallowed his cherry and sat there, stuck in place. He finally spouted out, "Of course not, are you going insane?" They both laughed it off for a minute and pretended that they were living in perfect peace with they're emotions. But Kakyoin noticed Jotaro's fiery and endearing blue eyes during his awkward inquiry. He didn't want to question it, though. He felt like he might get hurt if he digs deep into the questions meaning, so he left it alone.

--------------------------------

Hi y'all! This is my first time writing like... Anything.... So leave constructive criticism of you are bothered by something! Also, thank you for reading the first chapter! If you liked this, please vote I'm desperate 😳😳😳