26*

~Fae's POV~

I followed Luke up the steps of the bus, trailing behind him as we walked down the aisle towards our seat. Today was Tuesday and we'd just gotten out of school, thank goodness. It had felt like the day was just continuously dragging on and would never end, but nothing really bad had happened or anything. The day was just slow...boring.

Axel and I had met up only twice last week to talk about ideas and then we also got our supplies together, but we hadn't even started the project yet and it was due Friday. That was why he and I decided he'd be coming over to my house after school. He followed us down the aisle and Luke sat down in his spot, glancing up at me as I slipped by. Axel had taken a seat in the empty seat in front of Luke and I since nobody sat there. People had been assigned that seat, but honestly nobody really followed the seating chart anymore except for Luke and I. Now everyone just sort of sat where they wanted, most of them gravitating towards sitting at the front or middle of the bus.

As I slid by Luke, he suddenly grabbed my hips and stopped me, causing me to frown in confusion and look back at him. His eyes didn't meet mine, though. His eyes were too busy looking down at my butt, brushing his fingers up the length of my exposed thighs. The somewhat short black dress that I wore was the very opposite of sexy, especially with the fact that I had on a long sleeved shirt beneath it that had orange, gray, white, and beige stripes. Not only that, but I had a big olive green colored cardigan on that was a little baggy, so my figure wasn't exactly being flaunted or shown off. With my low rise doc martens on as well, I didn't think my outfit was exactly something someone would find attractive, but it seemed I was wrong if I was judging by the way Luke was grabbing me all over my thighs.

I quickly wiggled out of his grip and felt the blush in my cheeks as I took my seat, pulling my dress down a little more. He seemed to pout a little and I glanced up at him, slipping my hand into his with a tiny smile. When he returned my smile with a small one of his own, I naturally assumed that he was done pouting and that was that.

But not even five minutes later, I felt him pull his hand out of mine and his hand suddenly grabbed my thigh. I blinked in surprise and felt myself flush, looking down at his hand as he slowly brushed his fingers up and down my thighs, occasionally squeezing. Having already been flustered enough from the way he'd barely touched me before, I felt my heart start to race as he ducked his head down and placed a soft kiss on my neck. "What are you doing?" I whispered shakily, keeping my voice quiet so only he could hear me. "I'm going to have some fun with you. Would you like that?" He cooed, nipping at my earlobe.

Having a pretty good idea what he meant by that, I turned my head and looked up at him. "B-But we're in public." I whispered, clenching my thighs together as I felt the bus begin to take off. He grinned and forced my legs open by just softly massaging my inner thighs, causing my legs to tremble as I slowly slid my legs open a bit. "Nobody has to know except you and I, little dove." He assured, my core aching when combined with the way the bus made my body bounce a little and the pool of desire that was already swimming in my panties. I felt myself shiver as he glanced down, lightly pulling my left leg until it went over his right one, making me open my legs.

Suddenly I could feel the pressure from the movement of the bus way more intensely, causing me to arch a little and inhale shakily. He noticed and a smirk rose on his lips as he stroked up and down my thigh, going so high that his fingers brushed underneath my dress. "Tell me if you want me to stop and I will." He murmured, softly pushing his hand up under my dress. I felt his fingers brush my core and he smirked to himself when he noticed that I'd wet my panties, panting heavily while I tried to control myself.

"Damn. So wet for me already? You love when I touch you, don't you, Fae?" He murmured, biting my earlobe playfully. I nodded and placed one hand onto his thigh, then I put the other on the seat as I fought a moan, looking up at him. "Yeah? Does it make your little pussy all wet?" He teased, playfully stroking his finger along my core through my panties. I bit my lip and writhed in my spot, digging my nails into his thigh through his pants. My hips lightly rocked back and forth of their own accord, whimpering. Unable to stop myself, I dropped my head into his chest, my thighs shaking. "Please." I whispered, burying my face into his shirt. He chuckled softly and swiftly grabbed my panties, pushing them to the side so he could slip a finger between my folds.