Oh nothing.

Unedited

*Benji POV*

I pulled away from the kiss after I heard the door knob wiggle. I couldn't believe it. I kissed him. I did it! I kissed him! I looked at him and his face as beet red, I'm guessing mine was the same shade as his.

"Hey guys, I'm back." Syd announced almost knocking the door down and slamming it shut soon after.

"So, what were you guys talking about while I was gone?"

"Oh nothing." Jorge said.

"Oh okay then, well let's continue our game of truth or dare."

"Mkay." I said getting back down into my spot. Jorge sat across from me and Syd sat beside him.

"Okay, so Syd, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to tell me who you like!"

"Hmm...okay, well. I like you Benji." He said inching his face closer to mine. I could see anger go through Jorge's body. 

"T-that's..umm cool Syd, but umm.... Yeah" I said moving my face so he barely missed my lips and kissed my cheek. He grabbed my face and moved it so his lips would touch mine.

"What the fuck Syd!" Jorge screeched.

"What?" Syd said looking at Jorge while his hands were still on my face.

"Why would you do that, Syd?"

"Because he's mine, right Benji?" Syd asked, aggression in his tone. He looked back at me and just stared at like he was expecting me to say yes.

"Um...no. Syd, I'm not yours."

"Wait..but. What about the kiss?"

"You kissed me, I did not kiss you. In fact I never liked or will ever like you like that, so please get off me."

"Fine then." The rest of the game was pretty awkward. Syd looked towards the ground most of the game. He never made eye contact with Jorge or me.

"Okay, Syd truth or dare?" Jorge asked him.

"Truth." He said still not looking up from the ground.

"Is it true that you love Benji?" I gave him a 'wtf dude' look, and he gave a 'what?' look back.

"Yeah." He said quietly that I almost didn't hear him. Jorge then whispered something into Syd's ear. After he said what he said, Syd looked mad.

"No, he's not. Right Benji?" Syd asked me.

"What?"

"He said you're his."

"I mean, he's not lying but he's not telling the tru--"

"Oh, okay. Whatever." Syd interrupted me.

"You see?" Jorge said to Syd. Jorge sat next to me and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Jorge, truth or dare!" Syd said to him. I really felt like I wasn't getting a turn in this game, but whatever.

"Dare." He said with no emotion in his voice. {Idk if that made sense or not.}

"I dare you to let me kiss Benji." Syd replied.

"Haha! You're so funny." Jorge said taking his head off my shoulder and snickering to himself.

"I'm serious."

"What?" Jorge said stopping his snickering immediately.

"I said 'I'm serious.'"