laxus and natsu #1 Pt2

It was the late at night with no one around and, Laxus was walking around the guild searching for what he has lost because Natsu decided to hide his precious headphones. Laxus sighed and continued until he heard shuffling from his room. He walked slowly and unnoticeable to the door.  He peeked through crack of the door and saw something unexpected. He saw Natsu in his ,room face on the bed, moaning and rubbing  himself with laxus headphones. He was shocked but not to shocked. Natsu was trying to ignore him the past few days. Laxus got out of his thinking session as soon  he heard natsu moan yet scream his name. He felt so turned on but held himself back. Before Natsu was able to get back up, he fell back down with a harder erection. He groaned and rubbed himself with Laxus headphones still on. He was so frustrated that he needed to put in a finger. He breathed and put one in. He pushed  in and out slowly trying to find his sweet spot. He groaned in frustration and begged himself to find it. Laxus couldn't take it anymore and came into his room. Natsu whimpered and covered himself with his hands. Laxus smirked and got on top of the bed and grabbed Natsu's hand to move them. Natsu shook his head with a crimson face full up to his ears. Laxus frowned and pushed natsu onto the back, stomach in front and legs wide open. Natsu blushed even more but accepted Laxus to open his legs. Laxus smiled and pushed Natsu's fingers along with his and said" let's find you sweet spot hmm♡"

Natsu swallowed and nodded. While Laxus was pushing slowly, Natsu was wiggling in pleasure. Then out of the blue Natsu jumped up back arched and moaned so loud. Laxus smirked and began to thrust in a little bit faster. Natsu bounced up and down full of pleaser. He grabbed a pillow and bit it to hide his moans. Laxus put in another finger and Natsu winced in pain but began to bounce again yet a lot harder trying to reach his climax. Laxus knew what he was doing and didn't let him. He took out his fingers and put Natsu's arms on top his head. Laxus licked his lips and Thursted in slowly. Natsu winced and began to feel comfortable. He moved to signal Laxus that he's used to it but laxus shook his head. He turned around and but natsu on top. Natsu blushed even more and looked down. Natsu felt so frustrated and began to move up and down. He felt so close but couldn't find his sweet spot anymore. He looked down at laxus and begged," please...ah....laxusss" with tears in his eyes. Laxus swallowed and flipped natsu around. He grabbed Natsu's hips and began to thrust. Natsu felt a shock of pleasure run through his body like electricity. Laxus wouldn't stop and began to shock Natsu slightly for more pleasure. Natsu climaxed but laxus kept going. Natsu began to cry and hugged laxus. Laxus hugged Natsu back and climaxed inside natsu. Natsu gasped as he felt warm liquid go through his ass. Laxus pulled out and layed next to natsu hugging him. When they were about to sleep they both said "I love you♡" to one another.

############################
Well yeah that's my story so if you like it vote and if you love me follow♡♢♤
I hope we can reach 100 votes for now and we change every single time we beat are goal!
I mean what's the point of not trying. But yaaa that's mah story hoped you guys liked it
Baiii~○3○