||𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖉_𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍_𝖚/❅

had motivation/imagination for this yesterday but mood f/ed it up, sorry I'm late hh

♥ soft ghost baby ♥ fluffffff

William squints his eyes as he feels something poking his shoulder. He groans softly, frowning. He wasn't asleep, but daydreaming is such a beautiful thing, so good that he didn't even think about blinking.

He turns around to face Scott.

" What do you want... " He mumbles, scratching his one-week-old beard.

Scott sighs and scoots closer to Will, smiling as two warms arms wrap around his waist. He shares a quick, Eskimo kiss with his husband, before finally speaking. " Don't look; but there's something near the window. "

William shakes his head in disbelief, but obeys, not wanting to upset his lover. " What's behind me ? " He asks, staying as quiet as possible.

Scott kisses the brunet's lips, closing his eyes. " I don't know. " Me murmurs, pulling the blanket closer to his face. " I think it's a ghost ? "

He places his left hand on Will's shoulder, lifting himself a little to watch what's in the room. His lips quiver as he stares at the dark figure floating in the middle of the room. It's not big, tall, and doesn't even look so scary; but it's just the fact that Scott's brain can't think of a rational explication that makes it all terrifying.

" Yup. " He whispers, laying back on the bed with William.

" Oh, not again... " William groans, pulling his boyfriend closer for a hug. " It's the third time this week. "

Scott nods slowly, smiling.

It's true that their house always did attract ghosts and spirits, for some unknown reasons; neighbors said the last person who lived here played with Ouija many times, but there's no proof. But despite this, it's always a surprise to see one, as it's never the same spirit that comes to visit them.

They're never violent; but just scary. They just watch the couple sleep, sometimes they giggle, or play, punch the wall, one of them screamed all night once.

And although having someone in your room can be fun a few times, at some point, it becomes annoying, to always have your nights shortened by a playful child.

Scott sighs quietly as he gets up from the bed, accidentally hitting William with his elbow on his way. He then makes his way to the child and taps his shoulder, as gently as possible. The ghost responds with a nod and a smile as he wraps his pale, cold arms around the man's waist.

" Need dad. " He whispers, his voice so soft that Scott's heart instantly melts. " Alone... Is scary. "

The black-haired male turns around to face the brunet, his lips curling into a wider grin as he makes his puppy-eyes. William rolls his eyes and nods, grumbling. The idea of adopting a dead child doesn't enchant him at all, but what can he do, Scott is just so adorable he can't refuse anything.

" We... " Scott stops, yawns and glances at the clock. " Let's just go to sleep, okay ? We'll introduce ourselves tomorrow. "

The child happily nods, following Scott as the man goes back into bed. William moves a little bit to the edge to give the ghost some space; and as soon as he feels the freezing skin against his body, he places his arm under the child's neck, letting him sleep on him despite the low temperature that makes the man shiver.

Scott and the ghost gaze at each other, both smiling before going to sleep. William kisses the kid's and his lover's head, himself getting tired.

Maybe having ghosts at home isn't that bad.

i feel like this chapter is lowkey trash and makes no sense lol