YAY KETCHUP.. oh nooo it's blood chappy 5

Hey guys I know I havent uploaded in a real long time ,and this is because this is my first of some or the rest of the story that I write on my phone so forgive me for the long wait.

Soo I hope you like it. :D

Mizure's Pov

I turned to Iruka sensei "SO WHAT IN THE NAME OF PANCAKES ARE WE DOING HERE LETS GO FIND HIM AND DRAG HIS ASS BACK" I yelled standing up and walking out of the Hokage's office "MI-" I cut him off "Let's go I'm not waisting my time,kay?"I snapped running out of the office down the staircase I ran to a random direction and ended up in a forest I began yelling for him "NARUTO .. YO DUMBASS I'LL GET YOU SOME RAMEN ".

"MI-MI chan!!" Naurto yelled I ran to his voice I saw the goof and tackled him to the ground punching the shit out of him "you ASS YOU HAD ME SCARED HALF TO DEATH" I said stopping and hugging him tightly "Mi..Mi....can't....breath" he wheezed I let him go and hit him upside the head "OWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" he yelled "For scaring me you douche!!!" I said he got exited and stood up "oi oi MiMi-chan I learned a cool new jutsu!" he said i laughed "well what is it ya big goof" I said smiling .

He did some hand signs and out came about a million clones. "Oh ma Jashin-sama that's badass,now where is the real one so I can hug you?!" I said. A random Naruto came up to me there still was a ton so I punched him in the face he clutched his face in pain and poofed away ,they all dissapeared and only Naruto was left which I was assuming was the real one "Um what if that was me?" he asked I smiled cheekily and shrugged my shoulders.

All of the sudden I heard Iruka "Caught ya'" he said with a smile but you could tell by his eyes he was gonna chew him out, bad. Naruto shrunk a little "IRUKA SENSEI, I LEARNED A NEW TECHNIQUE AND YOU CAN PASS ME THEN !!" he said exictment lacing his voice Iruka looked pretty confused. Naruto explained "Right cause once you learn a technique from this scroll then you'll pass me and it'll all be okay!" he said "Where'd you get that idea?"Iruka said still confused. Naruto was begining to get counfused too "Mizuki-sensie" he looked mad.

I was just as confused as Naruto was and maybe twice that. All of the sudden Mizuki-sensei appeared at a tall tree branch right above Naruto I stood in front of him my katana unsheathed and I was in a protective stance " Why'd would you want to have Naruto killed sensei, you pathetic asshole!"I yelled jumping on a branch right infront of his.

He laughed dryly " Like your gonna stand a chance against me,pipsqueak. I felt something inside of me crack and all the anger and resentment I had towards everybody was balled up inside that one lunge "I hope your ready to DIE !" a demonic voice came from me Iruka-sensei and Naruto gasped. I lunged towards Mizuki and swung my sword right infront of his neck he backed away and got a kunai and went to stab my heart . I side stepped and went for his right leg. I got to cut it slightly but he stepped back and looked at Naruto with an evil glint in his eye "lets see hows fast you are jinchuriki (sp?) " he said evily he took out a huge shuriken and threw it to Naruto ,Iruka sensei ran to block it with his body and I ran down infront of both of them.

'Don't be scared Mizure you are going to be fine' somebody said to me as the shuruken pierced threw my stomach. I stood there for a minute trying to piece together what just happened "MIZURE!" Iruka sensei and Naruto yelled I pulled out the shuriken and crumpled into a heap on the ground .They rushed to me " Mimi- chan you okay " Naruto asked trying to lie me down but I wouldn't budge "yeah I'm fine" I tried to keep my voice strong but it ended up as a weak whisper "Hey Naruto." I said my voice shaking. He looked at me concerned "Yeah what is it Mimi" he said his sky blue eyes holding back tears his voice weak "Kick Mizuki's ass for me,kay" I said smiling he nodded I shooed him and sensei away to hide the scroll. He stood there for a moment conteplating whether not to go but he sighed and walked away " Mizure you better not die." he yelled walking away "I wont " I said loud enough for him and a now Iruka that had his back towards me. The pain and loss of blood finally got to me as black started to take control of my eyes " Mizure!!" I heard the fimiliar voice of Izumo "eh Izumo-san?" I whispered he began to look at the wound " What happened?" he asked worriedly I laughed "Damn Mizuki- sensei is a traitor" I said darkness finally clouding up my vision I knew I had my eyes open,I began to get frantic "I can't see I can't see!" I yelled tears falling at a rapid pace my heart quickening my breathing becoming more sharp and shorter "I'm sorry Mizure" he said before I was knocked out .

I really didn't proof read this so there may be some mistakes

SO thanks for reading

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FAN ME!!!!

:D

<3 sam-chan