Chapter 1

Kayden, Brianna and Ryland where in english class, which they take with Chresanto and a couple of other football players. When they arrived and sat at their table of course Kayden spotted Chresanto he watched him in a complete trance, until one of Chresanto teammates Craig noticed "Aye faggot what are you looking at" he said with aggression. He quickly snapped Kayden out of his trance he began to turn red as he tried to form some type of words to respond "Uh... I-" he stuttered over his words before being interrupted by Chresanto walking up on him "Did'nt I tell your faggot ass to stop looking at me" Chresanto said aggresively griping Kayden up. Brianna and Ryland went to say something, trying to stop the altercation but Craig and a couple of other football players circled around the two laughing backing them up into a corner while Chresanto dealt with Kayden. Chresanto would begin to punch away on the boy as the crowd of students that where coming to class circled around and watched recording before the teacher arrived and stopped Chresanto. "Mr.August go to the dean's office now!" Mrs.Brown said pushing Chresanto off of Kayden she then yelled at the class for allowing such a thing to happen she then told Ryland and Brianna to take Kayden to the nurse. As they did so Kayden told them to go back to class they insisted to stay but he told them he was fine, he was just going to sign himself out and go home, they eventually left him and went back to class. As Kayden was walking to the office he saw Chresanto talking to the dean, he proceeded to walk in. Chresanto and the dean heads snapped towards the door as they looked at Kayden. "Mr.James I heard what happened and we're going to handle this." Mr.Haith said in an assuring tone "What do you mean by handle it Mr.Haith?" Kayden said in a questionable tone. "Well Mr.James I'm in the process of expelling Mr.August for his actions we here at Imhotep Royal Institute High School do not tolerate bullying or a beat down from one student to another." He said, "Mr.Haith please don't expel Chresanto the reason the altercation even happened was totally my fault." Kayden said in a panic, "Mr.James are you sure about this we want to make sure you're safe and it seems to me that with Mr.August here you aren't safe." He said in a demanding tone, "Yes! Mr.Haith I am absolutely sure and I can guarantee something like these between us will never happen again right Chresanto!?" He said nudging Chresanto in the shoulder "OH Yes..yes..yes won't happen again sir." Chresanto said in utter shock, the two boys was then dismissed from the dean's office once they got into the hallway and Kayden began to continue his route to the office Chresanto stopped him in his tracks. "Aye faggot... I mean Kayden?" he said grabbing rubbing the back of his head. Kayden turned around " Huh?" Chresanto couldn't even form words because he was still shocked with what happened back in Mr.Haith's office. "Chresanto! CHRESANTOOOO!" Kayden yelled snapping in his face. Chresanto finally snapped out of his thoughts "Oh my bad, um.. Wh..why did you help me back there it doesn't add up I just kicked your ass in front of our whole class, I basically embarrassed you" He said scratching the back of his head. "Well Chresanto before you or anybody knew I was gay we we're the closest out of our group in middle school and I know you, I know you mean no harm this isn't you." He said, before Chresanto could respond Craig came out of the class walking up to them "Aye Chres who are you talking to?" He said walking up to them, "Kayden just go along with what I'm about to do" he whispered as Kayden shook his head in agreement. "Yo bro, I'm just checking this little faggot telling him to stay away from me an shit." he said before dapping Craig up "Oh aight cool bro so what happen when you got to Haith office?", "Bro I'll tell you later but where you about to go?" he said trying to get rid of him. "Ok bro and i'm going to the bathroom, But ima leave you to checking the fag hit me up later."He said as he disappred behind the corner, "MY NAME IS KAYDEN, stop calling me faggot Chres!" he said rolling his eyes about to walk away, Chresanto would grab him pulling him back "Kayden chill out lil shawty, my bad but I wanna chill with you like old times today after school" he said still holding his hand holding him close. "Um.. won't you be with your team?" he said questioning him, "Naw not today and if they ask to chill I'll tell them I'm busy." He said, "Well ok but can you let my arm go and back up some." He said looking down at his arm then back at Chresanto, "Oh yeah my bad my bad, but is that a yes I hear for chilling to day?" He said letting him go, "Yes Chres, yes" He said walking away, "Cool cool I'll dm you." he said watching him walk into the office.