143

Kirishima: So this is my Baku plush!

Jiro: Kirishima.. This is the eighth week in a row where you've presented your plush like it's the best thing to have ever existed.

Kirishima: I just admire Baku a lot!

Mina: More like loooove

Kaminari: Awe, look! He's getting embarrassed! His face is all red!

Sero: Guys. Stop picking on him unless you want BakuBro to kill you.

Mina: Wow. Never expected you of all people to say that, Sero!

Sero: Let me pick on the child. Bakugo will kill me faster.

Mina and Kaminari: SERO, NO!

~~~~~~~~

Mina and Bakugo: *arguing*

Mina: COME ON, BAKUHOE! NO ONE IS PERFECT!

Bakugo: ..

Mina: ...

Bakugo: *aggressively motions towards Kirishima*

Mina: Well, that was a quick way to defuse this situation. KIRI! YOUR BOYFRIEND THINKS YOU'RE PERFECT!

Bakugo: SHUT UP, PINKY!

~~~~~~~~

Bakugo: You guys are not making my life easy right now.

Mina: Do we ever?

Bakugo: Good point, Pinky. Good fucking point.

~~~~~~~~

Jiro: Hey, Sero, can you carry this box for me? It's too heavy.

Sero: *picks up the box effortlessly* Nothing is heavier than the burden of being alive

Jiro: I am equally impressed and concerned.

~~~~~~~~

Kirishima: I panic when people complement me. Like, what are you supposed to say?

----

Bakugo: Good job, Kiri. You didn't die.

Kirishima: *panics* Uh... Uh..! HAPPY BIRTHDAY??!

Bakugo: Kiri, what the fuck? My birthday is in April!

~~~~~~~~

Sero: When people walk into a room, instead of saying "what's up?" They say, "What's wrong?"

~~~~~~~~

Sigherra: So... If you're friends with me on discord and are okay with dealing with me rant, send me a message. If not, ignore this entire paragraph!

Did you know?
Author Chan has countless insecurities.

I'm sorry, normally I try to be uplifting in some way during the 'did you know?' thing, but I'm just not feeling it today. I basically struggle with a lot of things, such as my looks, my weight, what people think of me... I'm always nervous that I'll mess something up and let people down in some way or I just won't be good enough. I hate the thought of messing up other people's lives. Like, I try to be a good person, I really do, and people end up hating me??

What are some of your insecurities? (You don't have to go into detail, of course.)