wolf in the night

*2 days later*

It's been two days since I got away from vile and now I am in Paris in my night wolf form.....trying to figure what to do.I check my phone and see a white hat.

You:"hello?"

Player:"yo!ok so the next place is (p/n)"He says doing who knows what...

You:"Thanks...Bye"I was about to hang up but...

Player:"WAI~"I hang up...cause I was about to detransform

Player's POV:"DANG IT Y/N!!!"I yell unknownly that I was connected to Carmen...

Carmen:"Who is Y/N?"I cursed as Carmen said that!

Player:"Hey Carmen? Your going to P/N next right?"

Carmen:"well my getaway passes it..."

Player:"well keep an eye out for someone named Y/n wild.BUT Don't hurt her okay?good"I said hanging up

2 hours later

Your POV

Oh boy...this is getting harder to hide my secret and the only person I have trusted and I have not seen her in a super long time...I am right now getting away and got on a train and detransformed into my wolf hoodie and mask covering my mouth I Walk in a room and see a girl in all red....

You:"Opps..sorry miss...I'll leave"I say about to turn around

Lady in red:"nah...you can stay I don't mind!"the lady in red said.

You:"ok"I sit down on the seat and look at the lady in re

You:"sooo...what's your name?"I ask the red lady.

Lady in red:"Carmen,.. Carmen sandiego"

You:"Nice to meet you Carmen. I am Y/n wild." I say smiling under my mask.

Carmen:"Nice to meet you to."she says smiling.

It was quite for a few seconds when all of a sudden...gray busts open the door...

Gray:"well, well, well, look what the wolf draged in" he says smirking at both of us.

You:"who are you?" I ask trying to play dumb.

Gray:" Don't act like you don't know me" Carmen gives me a curious look.

You:"Don't you dare Gray" I say giving him a death glare.

Gray:"You two really don't remember each other?" I give a curious look to Carmen.

Gray steps towards me and I freeze.He reaches toward my hood and put my hood down.Out of the corner of my eye I see Carmen eyes go wide in shock.

You:"So you figured it out..."I say giving gray a grin. I feel Nova and Moonlight move in my pocket...

To be continued and sorry for the wait bye for now.