caught

Third person p.o.v
Brendon boyd urie loved to watch porn. He'd do it any time he got the chance, when y/n wasn't home even when she was home he'd go to the urielectric and do it.  He couldn't help himself. He loved the positions they did and the porn star moans, just everything about it turned him on.

B R E N D O N
'Fuck I couldn't handle it, I've gone twenty-four hours without porn. I need something right now.' I thought to myself. 'Now is the perfect time' 'y/n wont be back four another three hours that should be plenty of time.' With that thought I got my laptop out and pulled up one of my favorite videos- she was riding him, bouncing up and down so fast. I wish that was me. I spit in my hand and started to pump myself. Faster, faster I couldn't take it anymore. One more pump and- "Brendon I'm home." Her sing-song voice rang in my ears. Shit shit shit she wasent supposed to be home for another hour. I was frozen. I heard her steps all the way up to the bedroom door. I was frozen with fear, all I found do was sit there with a huge boner. The door opened the I saw I very surprised y/n. "You weren't supposed to be here for another hour..." I said slowly and quietly. "I got off early and wanted to surprise you." She told me. 'You're fucked' my conscience told me. "What're you watching?" She asked. "Uhm na-naughty school girl gets fucked by t-teacher." I read off. "Is it good?"she questioned walking over to the bed. "I guess." I said mentally praising myself for not stuttering. "I want you to watch the whole thing and then do what he does to the girl in the video to me." My eyes widened at her request. "O-okay.." I said, still shocked. "I'll be in the office." Y/n said with a hint of seduction in her voice. She winked at me as I walked out and I've never been so turned on in my life.
                 *T I M E  S K I P*
I finished the video and now I'm on my way to our shared office compleatly naked. When I walked into the office I got even harder looking at the sight before me. The desk was cleared and y/n wan laying on it fully nude. "Fuck" I whispered under my breath. I went over to the desk and immediately started eating her, no words. "Mmmm fuck brendon."She moaned out pulling at my hair. "More." She said. So I gave her more, i started fingering her. I went fast. "Just fuck me already." She said. "Your wish is my command." I got on the desk and lined her up with my dick. I went slow at first then faster. "Fuck bren faster" she yelled out. I started toying with her clit while I ducked her. "So close." She warned me. "Me too baby, just a little longer." A few thrusts later and we were both on the desk naked and panting. "Thank you y/n its just what in needed." I said smiling down on her. "You're welcome Brenny." She said and pecked me before we went to our room and fell asleep together.

T r a s h ikk not proof read..oops...