Russiaiaaaaa SenpaiiIiiiii

Germany mayd his way into the room, he saw his senpaii. Rusisisisiaa cause yes. He held his crown in his hand, tearing up because of how blYaTifUl Russia was. He flushes up, nosebleeding a bit(With his non-existent nose of course UwU). "ahHhhhH SENPAI-RUSSSSLANDDDD." Germany runs over to Ruski. Russia looks over, his desu nya sexy eyes looking into Germany's soul. "Привет, Germany." Russia says his face turning into a pervyyy uWU Lenny face. Germany looks at Russia "OMGG YOU ARE SO SWEEEEEEET, I THINK I GOT DIABETESSSSS. AHhhhHh! OOOHHH!" Germany fucking faints on the ground like a nosebleeding anime girl, cause UwU. Russia watches Germbaby fall in slow motion. "That's pretty AnImUU, not going to lie." Russia licks his lips SEdUcTiVeLy. Germemey was still on the floor, kind of bleeding out. Russia does the Michael Jackson lean forward and places a kiss on his cheek, A PLATONIC ONE OF COURSE.. HORNY FUCKS. Germoneyyyyyyeyy wakes up with big anime eyes "That's PRETTY gay Russlandddsddd." Germany says wheezing like a fax machine (If that's possible OwO). Russia shakes his head "NO HOMO, NO HOMO. IM VERY STRAIGHHTHTJTTHDJNDDJJ." Russia screeches and runs off. Germany just lays there still bleeding out "Sweetttttttt bOiyOoOo."

•°•°