O N E - Me Avery

Hi my name is Avery. Let me introduce you to me.

My full name is Avery Jennings Cooper. My mom died when I was two, while giving birth to my brother, Jackson, so I don't remember her very much at all. My dad's name is Lance and he owns a huge computer software company called Qiora. I live in Orange County California, but am actually from Connecticut (or something).

I'm in 8th Grade at Monroe High, and i couldn't be happier there. I had an amazing group of friends and some pretty cool teachers too (except Mr. Hopwink, but I will get to that later). However, I think my Dad is happier for me, than i am happy for me:

My dad was convinced that i was depressed. Mid last year, the three of us moved from San Diego to orange county, for my dads job. Believe it or not, I hated San Diego. I went to a school called Glendara Leon Academy (it was a boarding school and a day school), trust me, the school was kinda worse than the name, and the people who went there, worse than both of those things. Combined.

Maybe it was just me having a bad experience, but the people in my grade were hella snobish, especially this one girl... Laura.

Laura Fay was legit sent by God to ruin my life. I had kinda figured it out on my first day of school, where she gave me the most dirty look ever. She was the Regina George, with her two side kicks, Emily Waters and Kendall Mines.they were the schools's most popular girls. They were evil I tell you, EVIL.

Anyway, by the first month of attending that school, she had tripped me at least 3 times, in the hallway, where everone stared and stared, she had poured her drink all over me, she embarrased me infront of my friends and etc etc. It was literally the life of Claire in The Clique. Squeezed into one month. But i learned to ignore the 'Pretty Committee'.

While they ruined my life, a girl name Cara and i became friends. She always came to my rescue when i was upset and well being tortured and publicly embarrased by Laura. I also made other friends, Jacob, Marina, Rosa, and Helena, well at least i thought they were my friends...

Anyways, it was my big thirteen, and i was crazy exited. I had planned a huge party, with the help of my Dads girlfriend Leah. Leah was really sweet and i liked her, (but then the relationship fell apart when we moved). We had it at home, because my house was pretty big. My cake was legit as big as an average wedding cake. It was red velvet with a cream cheese filling. There were streamers and balloons everywhere. I had found my perfect birthday dress - it was light blue, not puffy, and had white sequins on the bottom. It was perfect (or what my idea of perfect was when i was twelve). I was so excited.

The day of the party came, and Leah had made me look like a princess.

The party was from 4pm to 7pm.
4:02 no one
4:03 no one
4:05 no one
4:15 no one
4:30 no one
5:00 no one.
I cried and cried and cried.
Finally the door bell rang. It was the caterers.
I cried some more.

It was the worst day of my life. I got a text from Cara, saying that she was sorry and couldn't make it because she was at Laura's pool party. I thought she was my best friend. Apparently not. I really thought that I had made friends.

Nobody showed up. Except my cousin Draco, but he's hella annoying.

I was a hot mess. I hated life in San Diego, and most of all i missed my mum, even though i didnt know what she was like.

A month or so after the party, someone told me that Cara and the others were just my friends because of my grand life. I remembered all those times that they planned parties, and only when they decided the location as my house, I would be invited. My house had a pool, a basketball court, a tennis court and a huge lawn. Food was always available. I had always shunned it off, thinking 'Nahhhh, they're my friends, they wouldn't do that!'

After that, I became invisible, better, I chose to become invisible. In the beginning I was teased by Jacob and the other boys. They said the meanest things (even if they didn't even make sense) :

"Avery Cooper, party pooper"
"Avery's so lame,
She had a party but nobody came!"
"Avery Avery why are you crying about, you're problems would be solved if you just moved out."

They said meaner. I'll spare you the pain.

But it eventually died down after a few months of me ignoring it.

Cara became the third side-kick of Laura. Expected.

I had no friends.

I would sit at the back of the class, not pay attention, which effected my grades for the worse. I only sat in my room, and appeared to my family at meal times. Dad, Leah and Jackson, noticed that i was not the same, crazy me.
My eyes were always red from crying, and however much concealer I used, the dark circles from the sleepless nights remained.
When anyone asked, i refused to talk about it, or acted like i didn't know what they were talking about.

We stayed in San Diego for four more months after the incident.

7th December, 2012. The best day of my life. Literally.

I did not shed a single tear when we were packing. At least until I realized that Leah and dad were breaking up because of the move, and she was not coming with us.

No one at school knew about me leaving, except the principle and those kind of people obviously. I bet they didnt even noticed. I deleted all my GLA contacts, and hoped i never needed them again. I was happy as could be. After San Diego, everything was a silver lining.

A/N : Hey guys, this is a second story I have been working on c: I really hope you guys like it so please comment and vote and follow if you dooo :D love you guys <3
PS - sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes DX