They Find Out You're Pregnant

Scenario requested by thestarsoutside ! Please enjoy! You suddenly felt really sick, you ran to the bathroom and threw up. But you knew you weren't sick. You told your boy and...

Valt Aoi: Runs around all happy and throws a party. 

Shu Kurenai: Kisses you with tears in his eyes with happiness. 

Rantaro Kiyama: Doesn't understand what was going on. When he finally did, he fainted. 

Wakiya Murasaki: Gets a nosebleed and runs out because he realized why you got pregnant. 

Daigo Kurogami: Hugs your stomach and rubs his hands all over it.

Ken Midori: Touches your stomach and smiles, "I can't wait to be a dad."

Ben Azuki: Smirks And Says, "That means you have to get married to me now!"

Ukyo Ibuki: Talks dirty to you, "Wanna know why you're pregnant? Wanna do it again?" 

Zac The Sunrise: Starts singing. "It's a song I called My Baby!!"

Xander Shakadera: Hugs you so tight that you can't breathe. You had to say, "DO YOU WANT TO KILL THE BABY?"

Lui Shirosagi: Cried tears of joy. "YES, YES, YES!! OH FINALLY!" 

Free De La Hoya: He was sleeping when His happens so...

Ren Wu Sun: Jumps Up And Down like a little kid. "YIPPEEEEEEE!"

Fubuki Sumiye: Runs around looking for a pregnancy test. "Oh my god, we have to be sure, we have to be sure."

Suoh Genji: Strokes your hair. "Oh my precious flower, I can't wait for us to spend our life together."

Xavier Bogard: Faints. 

Phi: All he cares about is to have more. "Lets have more, Get into my room."

Hearts: Drags you to the hospital.