Chapter 7

Alessio POV
Until gabby kissed me. I waited a second but then kissed her back. We pulled away and she smiled. At that moment I don't know why but I forgot about y/n, Hannah, everything. I guess gabby was the one.

Y/n POV
Ok so boys will be boys🙄. Alessio and gabby kissed yay. I acted like I didn't see them. After probably 45 seconds me and desi walked out. Desi asked if u was ok and I plastered on a fake smile and said "ofc why wouldn't I be I'm absolutely fine".

Gabby POV
Ha. I finally have the alessio scalzotto to myself😜.

Alessio POV
I dropped gabby off and went to bed right after. I woke up

                               I wore thisI then left to school

                               I wore this
I then left to school.

Y/n POV
So it was 9pm I didn't feel like going to school the next day that's when I got an email. The email said that I won a trip to Delaware. I accepted it. Ok so technically I entered this contest thing on a quiz and luckily won. My flight was tommrow at 4pm. I woke up it was 11 am. So I decided to take a shower. When I was done it was 11:30 am. I changed into a sweatshirt and watched trinkets. After that it was atleast 2pm. So I started getting ready.

                              I put that onI then got an Uber and was at the airport at 3pm

                              I put that on
I then got an Uber and was at the airport at 3pm. I had an hour until my flight so I walked around and it was time for my flight.

Alessio POV
I got to school. I was at my locker and then gabby came I hugged her and she thanked me for last night. The school day was over I hung out with gabby the whole day and I noticed y/n wasn't here. I then asked a random girl if she knew where y/n was. The girl told me that she won a flight to Delaware and will be there for an week. I was pissed that she didn't tell me.

Y/n POV
I got to my flight and this girl around my age sat next to me

                          She looked like this She sat next to me and said hi

She sat next to me and said hi. I said it back. Then we started talking. She was pretty sweet. Her name was Zoe. She asked me why I was going to Delaware and I told her and she was going because she needed to visit family. We talked and then the flight was over. Me and Zoe said our goodbyes and exchanged numbers.

Zoe POV
I met a girl on the plane she was really nice. I finally found a friend

Alessio POV
Ok so y/n is in Delaware I went up to desi and told her and asked her if she knew that y/n was in Delaware for a week. Desi was like"yea i knew that". Wtf how can she not tell meeeeeee.

Desi POV
I got up in the morning went to school and during 3rd period or something I got a call from y/n that she won the Delaware trip and that she's gonna be gone for a week. I was happy for her. I knew that she was upset about alessio and tried to hide it but I know her she's my best friend. Alessio asked me if I knew and I was like "yea I knew that". I guess he was pretty mad she didn't tell him. Y/n really did deserve a break from school,drama,boys,and of course alessio

So what do ya think?????? This is gonna get interesting lemme give u a hint.       Zoe 💔 Cody = all bc of gabby. Can you guess what that means???,😏 if you get it right I will deadass spam you